Hmm, this is a little out of the ordinary for me! I've been tagged by the lovely Morrigan, and the rules are as follows: mention 15 facts and tag 5 other bloggers.
- As a child I won our town's Halloween costume competition five years running and was thus banned from entering.
- I regularly read webcomics including Nemi, Darwin Carmichael is Going To Hell, Girl Genius and GothyBeans.
- I have a character on my sort-of boyfriend's World of Warcraft account - an undead called Antiseptic.
- I always wear a silver toe ring on the second toe of my right foot. It has a pattern of daisies.
- This year I'm going to start my training to become a beautician, make-up artist and hairdresser.
- I check the comments and stats on this blog between two and five times every day. >.<
- Over Christmas I gained 4lbs. This freaked me out for a while but I've decided I don't actually care.
- Despite the warnings everyone gave me about tattoos being addictive, I'm not feeling any overpowering urges to get a second tatt - although to be fair I probably will as soon as I come up with another design that I love as much as the first.
- I have lost my nose chain somewhere in my bedroom and am greatly annoyed about this.
- In the six months I spent tidying my room I threw out 24 binbags of stuff - mostly clothes and books. Yet I still have three wardrobes and two suitcases full of clothes. How did this happen?!
- During season six of NCIS, which I'm currently watching, I find Abby really OTT and a little bit annoying and childish. Oh, Abby, what have they done to you?
- Yesterday my dad gave me a Cure CD and a vintage bowler hat.
- Once when I was working in the charity shop, I bent over to pick up a carrier bag and my tartan trousers ripped right up the left butt cheek.
- With my Christmas money, I'm going to treat myself to some copies of FAE magazine, the latest issue of Gothic Beauty, a new Ashbury Heights CD and a bat-topped lace parasol from Posiez on Etsy.
- Over the next two years I want to attend Whitby Gothic Weekend, Download Festival and 3 Wishes Faerie Fest.
Heh heh heh... have fun with that, guys...