THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, 31 December 2010

And a happy New Year!

Happy New Year's Eve to all my readers; I hope everyone has plans tonight? My plans involve Bulmer's pear cider, Smirnoff Ice, Blackcurrant Sourz and red wine, so don't expect a very well-typed post tomorrow... I'm not a frequent drinker, but I can't say I've learned the art of moderation, either. Living in a rural area it's difficult to get into town and back, so we'll be pitching up a tent in a field and proceeding to get roaring drunk whilst watching the fireworks over the town... hopefully it will be beautiful, crazy fun, and not too cold.

Me, at DV8 Fest
2010 was definitely an interesting year - I had my first proper job, attended my first (two) festivals and got my first tattoo, but my six-year relationship with Dan came to an end (although we are currently dating) and my grandfather passed away. I got in touch with some old friends, but of course there have been plenty of arguments and dramas to keep things 'exciting'. I became a performing bellydancer, but have had a serious case of writer's block on my latest novel for about... eight months. >.< Oh, and I finally did something with my hair... here's hoping that 2011 has more of the good and less of the bad!

Resolutions? I'm going to gain some qualifications in the field of hair and beauty; stop buying clothes that I don't wear, and experiment more with fashion. Not that I'm shallow. XP

Lastly, here's Adora BatBrat's new year message - OK, so it's from last year, but it's still a nice happy Gothy video to round off 2010.

3 comments:

RoRaMonRoE said...

Good luck with a Cosmetology class ^_^
I completed my training this summer and it was totally worth it, currently waiting to get a license.
Happy New Years

ultimategothguide said...

Thank you! =D

sd123 said...

hi i just really wanted to say hi
plz look on myworld (my blog) to see my faveourite cartoon vampire marceline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...