THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 9 December 2010

"Goth culture" - a beautiful video

Yes, I know that many of the bands whose clips have been used here aren't Goth (Wednesday 13, Cradle of Filth, Evanescence, etc.) and the music (Sirenia) I believe would be classed as Gothic metal, but I really love this video, in my opinion it's stunning. My favourite clip used is the one of the beautiful, darkly made-up woman walking through the cemetery from 0:25. It looks as though it could be from a music video, but not one I've seen - can anyone enlighten me?

So the video perhaps misses the point about Goth culture a little, despite its title, but aesthetically I think it's absolutely lovely, so I thought I would post it here anyway, just for you to look at - I hope you like it too.



Listening to: Arachne's Song - Dyonisis

1 comments:

Velvet Bloodstained said...

That scene-0:25- is from a Spanish documentary about Gothic Subculture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C987XBMU1eI


Great blog!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...