I was also tagged by Juliet's Lace on the 15 random facts thing again... you know the drill by now. I have to give you fifteen random facts about myself and then tag five others.
- I just went to town job-hunting and ended up buying a skirt and vampire fang necklace in Claire's; lace gloves and platform shoes with bows in New Look; and a dress, silver lipstick, blue glittery lipstick and green hair mascara in Oxfam.
- Today Bronwyn and I had lunch together. I had a Spanish omelette and a chocolate milkshake.
- We also had a cup of tea with our friend Sioux. Yes, that's her real name, and no, she isn't Goth.
- I am currently wearing Matte Black as Night nail varnish from Avon, but it chips really easily.
- I have a really annoying song stuck in my head. Don't know what it's called or who it's by, but it goes, "I'm only gonna break, break your, break, break your heart..."
- I won best of three games of badminton against my dad last night.
- I just remembered that I'm trying to operate a 'one-in, one-out' policy on my wardrobe and have no idea what I'm going to get rid of to make room for the things I just bought.
- I bought a Nightmare Before Christmas tote bag so that I could cut down on carrier bags and save the planet but I have not once remembered to take it with me when I go shopping.
- The last song I listened to was 'Planet X Marks The Spot' by Doctor Steel.
- I'd like to put together a steampunk outfit in brown and gold, mainly as an excuse to buy the gorgeous boots I saw in New Look. Is that so wrong?
- The alarm on my phone plays The Addams Family theme tune.
- Today I went into the Shaw Trust to buy a couple of vinyl records I'd seen in there - All About Eve and Gene Loves Jezebel. The Gene Loves Jezebel album had been sold, and the shop assistant refused to sell me the All About Eve album because she decided she wanted it for herself.
- I have a dentist check-up on Friday.
- I have two notepads for writing down ideas for this blog, and a third notepad for writing posts when I can't get onto the computer for whatever reason.
- When I have finished blogging for today, I'm going to go and watch Friends repeats on E4.
Angela at Lariats and Lavender
Laurel at Blind Goth
Angel of Darkness
Apologies to those of you whom I also tagged for a Versatile Bloggers Award in my previous post - better get blogging, guys... >.<