THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, 31 January 2011

A solution to subcultural wars? DANCE.

Agent Tony DiNozzo to Goth-girl forensic scientist Abby Sciuto: "You'll be fine, Abs. Just do what you do best."
Abby: "Dance?" - from hit TV show NCIS

According to Goth-beloved industrial band Skinny Puppy, Abby might just have the right idea. I was recently reminded of the music video for Pro-Test when I came across it posted on Goths In Hot Weather, one of my favourite blogs. I'm sure most of you guys have probably seen it, but I still can't resist posting it here.



I wouldn't want to try that in five-inch Demonias... but hot damn, that is badass.

7 comments:

MisVermilion said...

Uoohh that's great!!! I just love to dance,I want to do it more often...

OpiateVampire said...

According to Billy Idol, dancing is also the solution to the zombie apocalypse ;D

Stephanie said...

Nice. I know I dance all the time, haha. I get some wierd stares at the grocery. =D

Emily Lynn G. said...

We shall battle for our subcultures...THROUGH DANCE! Very cool :D

xxcellocatxx said...

I liked it up to the point where the two guys in army trousers threw the leader of the other gang to the floor. I don't think they stomped on him, just gave a show that they could if they wanted to, but still, it seemed a bit... low? to lord it over the defeated like that. The dancing from all involved was pretty darn snazzy though, I wish I saw more real goths dancing that well! Maybe I should take up street dance...

Anonymous said...


I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice.

Anonymous said...


Wow that was strange. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...