THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Vampire reading challenge (because I need an excuse... ;-) )

OK, that's a lie, I don't really need an excuse to read more books about vampires, but, for the sake of blogger solidarity and some great reviews, I shall sacrifice myself to this cause. It's all for you guys. Honest.

So yup, I'm all signed up for Parajunkee's View Vampire Reading Challenge, which means that this year I have to read 20 books with a vampire as the main character and post my reviews for you lovely people to read. As I am technically new to the bloggerverse I have not done anything like this before and am quite excited!

Will anyone else be joining me?

3 comments:

Serifina said...

I've signed up already...shall we share what we're going to read?

ultimategothguide said...

Hm, I'm not sure if I have a list yet. I'm trying to make up my mind if I can justify buying new books (second-hand if I can) or if I should re-read some old favourites. Or a mix of both.

Loupie said...

Very good idea, I'm already doing the 100+ reading challenge, read 100 or more books in a year so why shouldn't some of them be about vampires.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...