THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, 14 January 2011

Wave Gotik Treffen video - stunning Goth fashion and live bands

Am I the only one who spends a ridiculous amount of free time looking up videos and galleries of the big Goth events so that I can drool over other people's clothing and hopefully get inspiration for new outfits of my own?

Well, I hope not, because otherwise you guys might get bored of me posting these festival videos all over the place! Please let me know if you would like to see more or less of this sort of thing (or am I getting the balance about right?), and in the meantime, feast your beady little eyes on the mouthwatering treats in the following vid (and no, I wasn't talking about the bikini-clad Goth ladies in the first 30 seconds).

5 comments:

Angel of Darkness said...

To answer you question, I love watching the vids and can't wait for more!

Laurel said...

This really makes me wish I could see detail! I think I'm starting to gain an appreciation for descriptive video services. What I could make out looked awesome, though.

ETERNITY KIDZ said...

Your posting frequency is impressive and your posts are all so interesting. How do you do it?!? :)
You really deserve those awards!

ultimategothguide said...

@ Angel of Darkness - brill, there's plenty more to come!

@ Laurel - is there a way I could make the videos I use more accessible for you (bearing in mind that the YouTube vids I use aren't mine)? Is there a video hosting service similar to YouTube (so that I can check out even more amazing vids!) but with a descriptive service?

@ ETERNITY KIDZ - Y'know, I love you just a little bit. I'm a bit of an information hoarder really, and I have a little too much spare time at the moment... =)

Sara said...

You're not, I do it too ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...