THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, 28 February 2011

Handwriting meme! And another blog award

Many thanks to Hayley Callaway for tagging me with The Versatile Blogger award; this one's been round the block a few times (the award, that is, not Hayley) so I'm not going to pass it on for a while yet - I hope you don't mind!

Here are my seven random facts:

  1. My friend Jodie and I are off to see Die So Fluid perform this Saturday (at least, that is the plan!).
  2. The last movie I watched was Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow.
  3. This morning I was stroking the cat whilst sitting at the top of the stairs. When I stood up to go downstairs I slipped and almost fell. Starting the day with a near-death experience was not fun.
  4. Right now, I'm wearing Batman underwear. Mock me if you like, but I'm proud. ^^
  5. I change my ringtone so often that sometimes when my phone rings I don't recognise it (right now it's No Time For Fighting by Tenek)
  6. I am obsessed with shopping, and currently have wishlists on Amazon, MusicNonStop and Etsy as well as keeping clicky-links of things I want to buy in my favourites bar.
  7. I am currently customising a faux-leather jacket that I got on the bring-and-buy stall at DV8 Fest. I was hoping to have it finished to wear to Die So Fluid but I don't think that's going to happen...
Bowler hat <3
In retrospect, not keen on the make-up, but never mind.
Next of all is the handwriting meme from Stephanie at The Odd Duck. Basically, I have to answer the following questions with pen and paper, and post a snapshot for you guys to check out.

1. What's your name/your Blogger name?
2. What's your blog's name/URL?
3. Write "the quick fox jumps over the lazy dog"
4. Favorite quote?
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band/singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3-5 other people
I knowww... my handwriting is terrible. XP

5 comments:

The Green Fairy said...

Better than my hand writing I can assure you :P

Julietslace said...

LOL you're gonna regret tagging me, I have the worst handwriting.

Stephanie said...

I love your handwriting! I'm jealous, haha. I love that outfit that you're wearing in that picture. Amazing. =]

Boots said...

Ah! My gosh! Here we go...thanks Amy!

ultimategothguide said...

@ The Green Fairy - don't tell me that, or I'll have to tag you next time to see if it's true...

@ Juliet - oops... lol.

@ Stephanie - thank you! ^^

@ Boots - you're welcome =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...