THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 21 April 2011

I'm still versatile!

The Versatile Blogger Award is making the rounds again - this time I was lucky enough to receive it from Lucidia LeFang, vampire blogmistress of The Coffin Chronicles. Thank you very much!

Rules:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award onto fifteen of your favourite bloggers (do I have fifteen favourite bloggers that I haven't already tagged with this? We shall see, I suppose.)
4. Contact your nominees to let them know about the award.
1. In May, I'm going on a mini-break at the seaside with my wonderful boyfriend. Unfortunately, I will be away for World Goth Day. I am unreasonably upset about this. Clearly I need to reshuffle my priorities a little.
2. My Tarot reading last night was frighteningly accurate and told me a few things I hadn't known I needed to hear. I got very emotional and almost cried. Having a stranger look into your eyes and tell you everything that's in your heart, and untangle some of your fears, is a very unsettling experience.
3. This week I was introduced to a friend's mum as her girlfriend to stop her mum from constantly trying to set her up with highly unsuitable suitors. I am not sure how my boyfriend is going to feel about this. o.O
4. I have tasted and fallen in love with a new cocktail - Disaronno Amaretto, Southern Comfort and cranberry juice. It's called a Marzipan, and that's exactly what it tastes like. I am a BIG fan of cocktails, alcopops and sickly-sweet drinks in general.
5. I have already chosen my Halloween costume. It comes from Artifice Clothing and costs $200, but I saw it in Gothic Beauty when I was about sixteen and never thought I would have an excuse to wear it. At 19, a pink PVC military nurse outfit seems like a perfectly sensible investment.
6. I eat chocolate spread out of the jar with a spoon. For breakfast.
7. Right now, I am craving sushi.

Nominees (I've managed eleven, which will have to do!):

Deathrock, vampires, Bettie Page, hair advice, emo and rock bands - everything your black little heart desires, you'll find here.

Possibly the coolest outfits ever; festival goodness; and the horrific tale of a Goth girl having to wear... FAKE TAN.

Shopping, corsets, rantings, and rather excellent hair. And a sprinkling of science, in case I'm melting your mind with all this fashion stuff...

Fantastic crafty goodness!

A newborn but charming blog of the gorgeous Serenity, who is also a very talented singer (as you will see).

Beautiful, spookycute creations (and random acts of silliness) - a must-visit blog for fellow Halloween lovers!

Tutorials, vids, and other exciting stuff from a multilingual spooky type.

I love this blog and you will too! Fashion, reviews, funeral customs and other Gothy goodness, with a healthy dose of Boots's dry wit.

My current favourite fashion blog; club, casual, work and weekend outfits from a beautifully elegant 'mature' Goth.

Does what it says on the label, with added charm and some great music.

Victoriana, vampires, taxidermy, steampunkery, voodoo and other good stuff going on at Ms. Lou's fabulous blog.

11 comments:

Kitty Lovett; A Charming Notion said...

Thanks for nominating me. XD I'd pass it on but it'd be, like...you and heather and Sarah and VictorianKitty. XD So REDUNDANT.

Also, FOR SCIENCE :D and my hair isn't that excellent. It's mental at the moment, what with being naturally very-nearly-black-haired.

Dirgesinger said...

Wow dear! I was not expecting this, and i am sooo happy:) And even more so that I am a new reader of your world and haven't done reading all your posts yet:)
So you do tarot readings as weel! Which deck do you use? Mine is the Vargo deck and it seems to be too creepily accurate! i have tried some others before but this is what speaks to me.

Ms. Lou said...

Thanks for the versatile nomination and the mention in your blog. :) I'm pretty new to this blogging thing so I appreciate the positive feedback! Thanks for sharing the rules, I will pass it on in my blog, and nominating you as well. I have to say your blog is very inspiring in getting me to post more regularly and to be more courageous with my outfits. Thanks again!

VictorianKitty said...

Thank you for the nomination! :) It's my first award. I don't know if I have 15 blogs to pass it on to that you haven't already mentioned but I'll do my best to share the love.

Amunicia said...

Thank you so much for my nomination! I couldn't of received it on a better day!

I echo Kitty Lovett's comment of it being redundant of me to pass it on as it would consist of a small selection of people who have, doubtless, already been nominated numerous times!
But what the hell! I'll give it a wee bash! : D

http://allblackeverythingbitches.blogspot.com/

Amunicia said...

PS: Fake tan sucks balls! DIRTY balls!

Lucidia LeFang said...

You know, I'm really glad to find that I'm not the only oddball that eats chocolate spread right out of the jar... XD

Serenity said...

Thank you so much for this nomination! I'm new and don't have many if any friends on this thing, but I'll pass it on to those whom I can. ^^; <3!

Laurel said...

Have fun at the seaside! Will there be some traditional photos with Fish & Chips (assuming you're not vegetarian)?

I've actually cried when someone read my palm and when someone read my tarot. So you did very well to almost cry. Also it is turning accurate now, I did quit Law/Crim studies- it was something I prefered as a hobby. Now to see if the rest of what I was told works out too. If it was positive, I hope yours works out too.

Have you ever tried spreadable marshmallow? I have eaten that out of the jar :) The first time I tried it I was super skeptical, but I am totally a convert now. Sugar. I'm part insect I swear.

Unlacing the Victorians said...

I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger award on my blog, but it looks like someone beat me to the punch. :)

Boots said...

Thank you Amy! And thanks for more goodies of blogs to check out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...