THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Beltane picspam

I'm off to the beach with my family tomorrow (and will be debuting a new dress for the occasion ^^), so just in case I'm unable to post, I thought I'd give you an extra dose of bloggery with a May Day/Beltane picspam, modelled by yours truly and photographed by the Danmeister. Pics are not all great quality; we were using a cameraphone as the battery on my camera is a little dodgy and doesn't hold a charge long. I am a rubbish model unless photographed by Dan, my face freezes into a panicked/awkward expression and my brain seems to fall asleep. I will post my 'confessions of a terrible Goth model' at a later date...

So this first one's kind of a cheesy pose... but I still like it. :-) This wood is where Dan and I had our first kiss, and yes it was May, and yes the bluebells were out. <3
 Yes, I'm posting two versions of what is basically the same picture... but in the top one I'm smiling!


 This is probably my fave picture from the whole shoot.

Heheh... perhaps not the most flattering of pictures, but I like this one. I don't know why! I'm very afraid of heights, and whilst this tree trunk was not-quite six feet off the ground, I was panicking and shaking and hyperventilating, as well as squealing like a girl, so I'm quite grateful that my naked terror doesn't show in these shots...


Dan wouldn't let me take any pictures of him! We did one of us together but it came out very dark and fuzzy. :-(

Tops: both charity shops. The purple tank is from Tesco's and the black fishnet is Topshop
Skirt: Living Dead Souls, from Riverside Gifts in Salisbury
Leggings: found on a market stall
Choker: Claire's
Boots: found at the dump. What? I'm thrifty!

13 comments:

Dirgesinger said...

Seriously, you are beautiful, and the modeling is also great!:)

ultimategothguide said...

@ Dirgesinger - thank you! <3

Qwack said...

The last one is pretty!

Stephanie said...

I like the last three pictures the best :) The dim lighting and blue flowers make everything look mysterious, mysterious and elegant.

~Stephanie

MissVermilion said...

What a cute photoshoot! The place looks magical,and you are so pretty!! <3

Angel of Darkness said...

I must say, your very pretty and photogenic. And the last three were the best.

Brooke said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I thought you might like this.
I'm over at my aunt and uncle's house, and my 9 year old cousin is here.
She's explaining how she wants her room painted black, and everything black.
Then she's all, "I have black eyeliner, black lipstick, black nail polish..!"
Her mom said it was fine for her to wear it, but not heavily.
"I'm gonna go put it on! I'll be a goth FREAK!" (she meant it in a good way)
Oh and she wants blue hair like mine.

I'm happy about this ^_^

SiouxsieL said...

Great photo shoot. Love the boots. And glad to hear I'm not the only one that shops at Claire's.

The Green Fairy said...

Such a pretty location!

Dirgesinger said...

Brooke, that was cute:P I sooo want my daughter once to say these to me:):):)

Unlacing the Victorians said...

Claire's is a great store for cheap but fun jewelry! I'm 23 and still go in there all the time.

I love the one of you lying in the bluebells especially, although the ones where you were shrouded in shade due to oncoming night or overcast skies (I can't tell which) are so ethereal and unreal that they're just stunning.

Jed Phoenix said...

Hi Amy, just came across your blog. Can you email me jed@jedphoenix.com ? I have a question about your writing talents. Thanks

Emily Lynn G. said...

Amy, I'd love to see you professionally photographed :D And you have dancer's calves just like me! YAY, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! (I mean this lovingly!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...