THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, 27 May 2011

Dear Mom and Dad...

This is not was I was intending to post today - but I am in a bit of a rush and can't quite resist sharing this with you.

Remind me not to check my e-mails at work, as this was what pinged into my inbox yesterday (from my MOTHER, of all people).

***Warning: contains possibly offensive humour and some nudity, although I did get handy with MS Paint***

"Dear Mom and Dad

You'll be happy to hear that I have left my black boyfriend. I know you both didn't approve of him because of his race and the fact that he was 20 years older than me. I have found, as you suggested, a nice white English boy the same age as me, while touring in Germany . He has changed my life.

Attached is a recent photo of the two of us.

He's looking forward to meeting you both.

Your loving daughter 
Mary."

This photo was obviously taken at the Wave Gotik Treffen or M'era Luna! I wonder what the pictured couple think of this e-mail? Anyway, I thought this was quite amusing...

8 comments:

Sara said...

<3 !

NinaRevenant said...

That's hilarious!

Oooo Wave Gotik Treffen, my Beloved's Dad & Brother may perform at that.

Emily Lynn G. said...

XD!!

The Green Fairy said...

bahahahahaha!

Psycho Monkey said...

Ha, that's pretty funny

Ellone said...

It is amusing!! hahaha <3

Anonymous said...

that is funny on a few levels X)

Daisy Fiend said...

Haha, I love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...