Well, it's here... my subtly-advertised giveaway in honour of World Goth Day this Sunday. I will admit that I'm a little apprehensive about this, I am NOT by any means a master craftswoman but for you guys, I have done the best I can.
(Re: World Goth Day - yes, Emily Lynn, you can cite my blog left, right and centre every day of the year. Like I'm going to complain about positive publicity?! Also, honoured over here. =D Oh, and the sharp-eyed among you might have noticed that one of the Goth Day founders, DJ Cruel Britannia, approves of my original Goth Day post. ^^)
This is going to be my last post... for four days, give or take. Nothing nefarious, I'm being whisked away to the seaside by my lovely partner. Since he doesn't read this blog (despite frequent nagging) I can safely disclose that there are gifts and cupcakes in his semi-immediate future. ;-) And lots of holiday snaps in yours (sorry about that...).
PRIZES!!!! Handmade by me, there were originally three pieces but let's just say that the third didn't quite turn out how I planned...
In our Goth goodie bag, we have this handpainted ankh pendant on black ribbon. It's made from a piece of animal bone that I found and cleaned (no animals were sacrificed in the making of this product), painted with Chinese calligraphy ink, and finished with a red diamante. I have made myself a similar one and am quite happy with how they turned out. They are finished with a layer of clear varnish so they have a nice lustre in daylight.
So... the rules:
- You must be a follower to enter this giveaway. Anonymous entries are null and void.
- Pop your name and e-mail address in a comment below so I can contact you if you win. Obviously you need to be comfortable giving me your address via email to send the items - I will never disclose it, post it publicly or contact you for any other reason than this yere giveaway.
- Also, let me know your plans for World Goth Day. Because it's topical, I'm nosey, and I want good ideas for next year...
- For extra credit (i.e. another piece of paper with your name on it in my hat) link to or post about this giveaway on your blog. Link me in the comments.
- Yes, I will post internationally. No, you can't blame me for customs charges, things getting lost in the post etc. I will do my best to make sure that the items get to you, and hopefully in one piece. And yes, I will actually ship them. I have won several giveaways and had items never turn up so I know how disappointing it is. :-/
- The giveaway will run until May 28th. A winner will be chosen May 29th. Any entries after May 28th will not go into the hat.
- After the winner is selected, please send me your shipping info within three days or another winner will be chosen.