THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 2 June 2011

Favourite perfumes tag

So CookingChinchillas tagged all her followers with this tag... yay, questions!

How many Perfumes do you own right now?Absynthe by Christian LaCroix, Outspoken by Fergie, Love Generation Sexy, Love: Harajuku Lovers by Gwen Stefani, Eau de Absinthe by Gothlings (solid perfume), Aromadisiac by Avon and Miss Sexy by Anne Summers. I used to only buy one bottle of perfume at the time, but Bronwyn, one of my best girls, has one hell of a perfume collection and I could resist expanding my own horizons a little (although my humble batch is certainly not up to Bronwyn's gargantuan standards...).

Expensive or cheap perfume?
Heh... either. If it smells nice on me, I'm happy... a lot of my perfumes are cheapies, as long as they're not nauseating I can appreciate a bargain. ^^

Do you buy your perfumes yourself, or do you get Perfume gifts?
Both! I don't think Dan would dare buy me perfume, but he did, let's say, strongly hint that I should purchase Miss Sexy. Love Generation Sexy was a gift from Jodie (my other adorable homegirl), although I think she mainly chose it for the pink and black striped packaging and the fact that the bottle was wearing a pink maribou boa. ;-)

I'm not really difficult to buy perfumes for - if in doubt, go for something really, really sweet. If I smell like a cupcake on legs, I'm happy.
Do you still remember your first perfume? If yes,which one was it?
I used to drown myself infrequently in some of my mum's old gone-off bottles when I was playing dress-up... my first 'proper' perfume was Charlie Red.

What is your current favorite perfume?
Can't choose between Love Generation Sexy, Love: Harajuku Lovers and Miss Sexy, which sadly doesn't last very long. I also have an everlasting fondness for Black XS.

Which perfume you don't like to smell?
Belle d'Opium. I thought I would like opium scents, sadly I don't.

The ideal Spring/Summer scent?
Graveyard from Goth Rosary or Calico Jack from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab.

The ideal Fall/Winter scent?
Jack and Haunted from Moxie Beauty.

Do you choose perfumes by yourself,or does anybody (spouse/partner) help you?
I will accept recommendations from Dan; I am also prone to buying things that I smell on Bronwyn. Can wafting a delicious scent be considered helping?

A walking cloud of perfume or a subtle scented person?
*ahem* Let's put it this way, if you mistakenly thought I sweat perfume, it would be understandable. I splash it on. Sorry, fellow morning commuters...

A fairy appears and she wants you to create a perfect scent,what would it be?
Either something oriental and a bit woodsy with a dash of honeysuckle, or raspberries and leather. Or just bottle Essence of Dan, he smells yummy.

Do you use all your perfumes regularly or do some bottles accumulate dust?
I try to alternate; I like to either 'match' the perfume with what I'm wearing or contrast it, e.g. a sweet, candy-tastic scent with an attitudey all-black ensemble. I also use scented soaps, body lotions, body sprays and deodorants.

Do you collect perfume samples?
They don't last long enough with me to ever accumulate a collection!


I tag... anyone who wants to do this who hasn't been tagged already. ;-)

Listening to: Redeemer - Marilyn Manson (Queen of the Damned soundtrack, yes I DO love a good cliche, especially if it has vampires...)

5 comments:

CookingChinchillas said...

Yay! I love that song too.The whole soundtrack makes the movie 10 times better
Have a wonderful day my dear!

BallerinaDark said...

I'm glad you use Avon perfumes!! I'm an Avon seller and that makes me proud xD and I use too Harajuku Lovers fragrances! but my favourite perfumes ever are Island Kiss by Escada and Believe..well.by Britney Spears xDxD and "believe" me..they are awesome! Everytime I put them on people ask me where I bought the perfumes because they want it too :)


PS. Queen of the damned ♥

Anonymous said...

Insolence by Guerlain.

Mary said...

White Linen. Not White Shoulders, White Diamonds or White Freesia, White Linen. Yes, it's light, but I wore it in high school because it was a Christmas gift, and was a change from the usual Love's Baby Soft, Charlie, or Jean Nate that *everyone got* back then, and I fell in love with it. I also like Opium (not the knock off brand at the drug store, the real brand), Halston, Joy, and My Sin. I also like Patchoul oil or Rose oil, or Gardenia oil.

Anonymous said...

Lou Lou (named for Louise Brooks) by Cacharel. Very hard to find here in Los Angeles, therefore a bit expensive, but if if I had a custom scent this would be the one. I've been wearing it for nearly 25 years, and it was my first "real" perfume when I was about 14 or 15. I've tried others over the years, but I keep going back.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...