- Don’t wear a mini without tights if you’re going to sit in a hot car with leather seats. If it’s unavoidable, bring something to sit on that won’t leave a funny pattern on your thighs.
- If you’re not wearing tights, or you’re wearing tights that are fishnet or lace, make sure to put sunscreen on. Nothing is more annoying than using body glue to keep your lacey thigh-highs in place and then realizing you forgot sunscreen.
- If you’re going to wear a mini to take a walk in the woods or something similar:
- Don’t wear anything with ribbons or d-rings hanging off of it (you might get caught on a tree if you do)
- When checking to see if a skirt is too short, make sure you can walk up stairs without your bum showing (unless that doesn’t bother you of course, to each their own).
- If it is too short, try wearing another skirt or a petticoat under it. This will also add some lovely volume.
Minis are versatile and can be used for all styles of goth fashion, such as:
- Trad goth
- Perky goth