THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 9 June 2011

Red & Black Week! Droolworthy fashion finds...


Hello, welcome to the second-to-last day of Sophistique Noir's Red & Black Week. I'm afraid I'm going to inflict another lazy post on you guys today, cause I need to go make bento.

Today whilst I was *ahem* working I discovered Polyvore. How had I not paid any real attention to this before?! Inspiration by the bucketload, and ohmigod, the SHOES. Seriously, my shoe-fetish Imelda Marcos-worshipping wishlist just doubled. Pink lace boots, how did I live without?

So, um, anyway. Without further ado, some pretty red and black Polyvore sets that had me drooling just a little bit out the corners of my mouth.

Because I love you. ;-)
Goth

Goth by Laura's fingerprints featuring goth dresses
Crimson

Crimson by 3RR0R featuring corset tops

Hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I enjoyed finding them! Let me know if you would like to see any more Polyvore finds in future. And I hope you are enjoying Red and Black week as much as I am! ^^

7 comments:

Sal Kaye said...

I discovered Polyvore only a short while ago, too. Fun playing around with it. ;)
Like the sets you did.

Sal K.

Tenebris In Lux said...

Why Can't I Be You? Hahaha, I think Robert Smith is the homie of all of us :-)

I'll have to try Polyvore sometime, looks like fun.

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

Awesome! Oh, and I am declaring Mr. Robert Smith the official Goth Rocker of Red & Black Week. I believe this is the third post he's made it in this week! :-D

Sophistique Noir - It's Red & Black Week!

DuskRose_Dreaming said...

I love your polyvore sets, especially the first three. *drools*

ultimategothguide said...

I wish I could take credit for these but I didn't actually make them, just found them and was envious... XP

Julianne said...

I really like the Robert Smith one.

Corin said...

Looks like a fun site to me! And very addictive...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...