What a busy week - I'm racing against the clock again tonight, so apologies for a very rushed post and no time to do my daily reading of everybody else's blogs!
So I got home from work, got distracted by some yummy things that had come in the post, and then realised I had about ten minutes to change into an evening outfit and do hair and make-up for Red & Black Week.
Belt: charity shop, £2.50
Pants: free (ahem, dumpster diving again...)
Top (it says 'vampire'): Darkside, Camden £20
Necklace: Claire's, £4
Hair extensions (red): Peacocks, £2
Hair extension (black): Claire's, £12
Hairclips: no idea...
Five-min post-work make-up tutorial!
1. Remove boring work make-up with a cleansing wipe - except eyebrows.
2. Reapply foundation, concealer and white powder.
3. Apply primer to upper and lower eyelids.
4. Apply red eyeshadow all over the primer - pile it on. (I used Stargazer's imaginatively-named Red, it's brilliant.)
5. Line your upper and lower lids heavily with black liquid liner.
6. When eyeliner is still tacky, tap black eyeshadow onto it for a smoky line. Blend into the red on your upper lids, up to the crease.
7. Apply black mascara and lip balm.
|Me with the same make-up, aged 17.|