THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, 29 August 2011

Aargh! (or: Dammit!)

Ohmigosh. Jillian Venters commented on my blog. *explodes with glee in a puff of pink glitter*

I am so sorry, everyone, for the delay in updating... my computer is STILL out of action! Nonetheless I am trying to get back online on some sort of regular basis soon, and there is now a Big Not-So-Secret Project underway (hint: I'm launching a magazine... more details soon guys!).

Thanks very much to all of you for being so patient, I was worried I'd have no followers left and, well, here you all are! Stick around a little longer, guys, please, as I've been bashing out plenty of articles on my (sadly internet-free) laptop all ready for when I get the interwebs again, as well as working on the Not-So-Secret new project, and I have received some AMAZING items to review. The Goth Guide WILL be back. (Damn this stupid accidental hiatus!)

In the words of Arnie Swarzenegger, I'LL BE BACK.

Stay spooky! ;-)

15 comments:

Silver Snow said...

Can't wait until you are able to get back on! I miss your posts dearly. :'(

Nightwind said...

It's good to see you back Amy, even if it's not yet permanently. I'm looking forward to reading everything that you're preparing for us when you return full time. I hope you get your computer back soon!

Mike Piasta said...

A magazine, eh? Consider my interest piqued.

I do hope you get back online soon, I have missed seeing all your wonderful outfits!

akumaxkami said...

Jillian Venters? Ooh I'm jealous! <3

KatFrahm said...

I have been reading your blog ever since you started. I actually found you when you were still on your old blog on the Pizco site. I just wanted to say you have been a huge inspiration to me, and you have given me the confidence to brave the world and be myself. Thank you very much and i love reading your blogs. Can't wait to see what you will do with a magazine! :D

Mary Zawadzki said...

Jillian Venters AND a magazine!!! Ok, you have my complete attention.

High Arka said...

Come visit, and you may use my computer.

Phoenix said...

That's so exciting to hear about the magazine! :)

AdamAfterMidnight said...

I've been checking everyday eagerly awaiting your return:)

Maya said...

AdamAfterMidnight, Me too! Gosh darnit, Amy...Why are you just so frickin' adorable that I can't be away from this blog?!

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~ said...

haha after this 10posts a day =D

BallerinaDark said...

omg! Jillian Venters?? I'm jealoussssss :P

I'm excited about you launching a magazine! It will sure be great!! *-*



gothicdivinemagazine.blogspot.com

LovleAnjel said...

Good, I've been suffering withdrawal symptoms since your computer died! Come back soon!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh come back! ahhhhh!!

Anonymous said...

*hint: hire me for your mag? I love writing and I want to get into that kind of industry ;D*
Anyhow, sorry, to be a bother, but I have a question (when you can pick this up that is). I was thinking of joining blogspot and writing stuff about my babybat-filled life, cause you really inspired me to :-). But I hear you have to get a Google account, and I really don't see the point in getting one because I already have E-Mail and I'd never use it. Any advice? Is there another site I could maybe use? Sorry to be a bother but any help would be appreciated. :-) xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...