I have rather a lot of posts added to my 'favourites' this month, so let's see what you guys should be reading this week! In the order I came across them:
- Our favourite walrus, Sary, has a list of reasons why dressing Goth ain't easy!
- Read about early Goth experiences at The Life and Times of Bohemian Blitzkrieg.
- Angel of Darkness queries Goths listening to non-Gothy music.
- A post that actually made me cry a little bit at Gothy Two Shoes. Natalie is so brave for posting this.
- Let no one say I am addicted to Blogger! SebastianTheGirl, aka Sebastian Columbine, on YouTube, has some great videos. Check out her channel.
- Boots is back! Sincerely, Boots is one of my absolute favourite Gothy blogs and this fab tutorial shows why. Want more Boots? Course you do. Gothic dancing post is epic.
- Gorgeous craftster Hexotica gives us a tour of the Worn Wild Alternative Market.
- Le Professeur Gothique - a Goth blog for academic professionals. What more can I say?
- There's lots going on at the Graveyard Picnic - Saskia dissects the nature of various Emilie Autumn fans and travels to London to meet Voltaire. Not that I'm jealous.
- All those looking for perfect examples of Gothy decor need look no further than The Dark Victorian's apartment.
- The Alternative Mindset covers many sections of the spooky spectrum, from reviewing Goth clubs to sensitive subjects such as Goth girls and eating disorders.
- Goth Barbie knows how to dress. (and the guys should check out her 'Ken doll', too.)