Just one? Oh, I think we can do better than that. ;-)
Day Four: Name a stereotype or cliche you can relate to
- I love Halloween like it was Christmas. Yes I have Jack O'Lanterns in my room all year round, yes there are bats pinned to my ceiling, and yes, every year in October people start asking where I got my costume,
- Vampires. No I don't think I'm a vampire. Yes I will buy, read, and probably review anything with the word 'vampire' in it. Yes I am considering getting a vampire bite tattoo. Yes I want to go on honeymoon to Romania. Or Transylvania. Decisions, decisions.
- Cheesy 'look how sad I am' tears-running-down-my-face make-up. Been there, done that, winced a year later.
- Absinthe. Black coffee. Red wine. Snakebite. Cider. Even my drinks are cliched. Then again, I also love Lambrini, which couldn't be chavvier if it wore a backwards baseball cap. Go figure.
- I have a skull collection. And there are bats on my ceiling.
- I own black lipstick. And I wear it.
- There's a cemetery over the road from where I work. I eat lunch there every day.
- When stressed or upset, I write Bad Goth Poetry. No, I will not post it.
Oh, the humanity! WOE!