THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Day 4: Name a stereotype or cliche you can relate to

Just one? Oh, I think we can do better than that. ;-)

Day Four: Name a stereotype or cliche you can relate to

  • I love Halloween like it was Christmas. Yes I have Jack O'Lanterns in my room all year round, yes there are bats pinned to my ceiling, and yes, every year in October people start asking where I got my costume,
  • Vampires. No I don't think I'm a vampire. Yes I will buy, read, and probably review anything with the word 'vampire' in it. Yes I am considering getting a vampire bite tattoo. Yes I want to go on honeymoon to Romania. Or Transylvania. Decisions, decisions.
  • Cheesy 'look how sad I am' tears-running-down-my-face make-up. Been there, done that, winced a year later.
  • Absinthe. Black coffee. Red wine. Snakebite. Cider. Even my drinks are cliched. Then again, I also love Lambrini, which couldn't be chavvier if it wore a backwards baseball cap. Go figure.
  • I have a skull collection. And there are bats on my ceiling.
  • I own black lipstick. And I wear it.
  • There's a cemetery over the road from where I work. I eat lunch there every day.
  • When stressed or upset, I write Bad Goth Poetry. No, I will not post it.
Aged 17.
Oh, the humanity! WOE!

10 comments:

Dirgesinger said...

If you happen to come to Transylvania which is near to us, actually I live in a city thats an hour ride from Romanian border, please let me know:P it would be such a joy to meet you.
And I love your cliches, remind me of myself - cliched but proud:P

Emily Lynn G. said...

Awww, I share similar cliches! (or I would given the opportunity!)

ultimategothguide said...

@ Dirgesinger - oh, I would love to! I promise I will let you know! :-D

@ Emily - your new profile pic, is that you? You are GORGEOUS! <3

Serenity said...

Embrace your cliches! I love that you have the bats on your ceiling, I wish I had those. :P <3!

Anonymous said...

I have a collar with vampire bites on it made of Garnet.
I literally live 10 houses down from 3 cemetaries. Not 1. 3.
I also write bad goth poetry [sarcasm] Oh woe with me! I'm Soo Sad and depressed!
I also love Hallow's Eve :)
I carry a crucifix cause 6 years ago, when I was 6, I watched Buffy. I didn't fall asleep for 2 days.

Ashlee said...

Transylvania is a mountain range that goes through Romania, I believe.

ultimategothguide said...

@ Ashlee - erm, I knew that. Honest. >.<

alice said...

@Ashlee - It isn't; Transylvania is a region that occupies about 1/4 of Romania. I live here, it's quite nice, but not as fascinating as it sounds.
ps - but it's cool that I often get to see the alternative model Razorcandi in my city (Cluj N.)

Anonymous said...

Well, as for cliche, I used to work at a funeral home, an plan on going back to work there soon. Really.

(I had quit to stay at home with my kids, but now they are all in high school, so I get to go out of the house and interact with other adults, yay me!)

MistressOfTheDecay said...

I share many of the same! I shall do this on my blog.
By the way, Translyvania is a region in Romania... (I long to go there as well!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...