THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 11 August 2011

Day 5: Is there a local Goth band or group in your area?

Day Five - Is there a local Goth band or group in your area?

RazorBladeKisses

Scarlet Soho

Dreams Divide
Not in my hometown, but towns around my county boast RazorBladeKisses, Scarlet Soho and Dreams Divide. Since RBK and Dreams Divide are two of my favourite bands, that's good enough for me! <3

On an unrelated note, I have just realised I've been a little bit lax with my outfit posts recently.


'Vampire' top (cheesy, I know!) - Omen, bought in Camden, £20
Necklace (it means 'fearless') - Witchcraft, Burley, £3
Skinnies - Tesco, £10
New Rocks (not seen) - skip
Cardigan - charity shop, £3.50
Belt - alt store in Southampton, £25
In the bottom picture I'm enjoying my lunch break in the cemetery. ^^

Oh, hey, I almost forgot, I got Twitter! Not sure if it will be worth keeping as mostly I'm posting daft things and random links, you guys will have to let me know if you like it. -------> (It's over there somewhere!) Cheers darklings! <3

6 comments:

NightAngel123 said...

Hi, I have a question,
I have a t-shirt that I REALLY love but now it's too small! What can I do?

ultimategothguide said...

If it has a design on the front you can cut it out and pin it onto something else, like the back of a jacket, with safety pins.

chaoskitten[DF] said...

Just followed you on Twitter :)

Teresa said...

Followed :) Well, I don't remember the password to my account so technically I didn't, but I bookmarked the page.

Nina @ Death Books and Tea said...

Followed you on twitter. Hope we can be good friends!
I love RazorBladeKisses! I've never heard ofthe other two... I'll go check them out. Hope you're ok!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunatly, no. I live in North Carolina, so all we have Here is Bucky Covington and Taylor-Swift-Obsessed 14 year olds. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...