THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 13 October 2011

The Goth Chick Appreciates: Etsy favourites

Deviana Fox / MSP
Source
I know, I know, the point of GCAD is that everyone else is supposed to appreciate ME (or at least that's how I'm looking at it). But I have a shiny new red computer and the BT gremlins came today and made it work, plus I am STILL trying to take some decent photos for the Hexotica review that has been in the works since... a very long time ago (bad Amy), so out of excitement and frustration I came to a logical conclusion: share pretty things with bats on.


Frankly I'm not sure how interested you guys really are in my Etsy favourites, but here goes:

Dead Will Dance art pendant from The Zombified
I am coveting this in such a big way; it's not expensive but I've already blown this month's paycheque (bad Amy). I imagine it worn with a black ruffled blouse and a velvety skirt. ^^

Vampire Bat coffee cosy from batgirl93
All together now: D'awww! I really don't buy coffee-shop-coffee often enough to warrant this, but I want it anyway. When I DO treat myself to a gingerbread latte with cinnamon sprinkles, it needs to be decorated with a cuddly wee bat. Notice that he's smiling.

Haunted House Halloween Framed necklace from KasketKustoms
Yes, I really like art pendants; this is a thing of beauty. I think technically it's a spooky church not a haunted house, but still, it's lovely.

Harlot jasmine tea-flavoured lip balm from TheMorbidTheMerrier
Emilie Autumn probably keeps one of these tucked into her garter. Well, wouldn't you?

'Corpse Cleanser' Body Wash in Coffin Candy from Bloodbath
The packaging is *too* gruesomely cute. Just the thing to keep on the side of the bath and freak out the plumber.


What will you be treating yourself to this month?

6 comments:

Traicetrak said...

Hah! That body wash is a riot! I treated myself to a pair of white Docs and a pair of Demonia boots. Yeah, I think that'll be all my treating for a while. Oh, well, except for the usual Halloween haul, of course. Trying to keep it reasonable, though. (Failing, so far.) =)

Kitty Lovett; The Unadulterated Cat said...

I think I will be treating myself to making some gothy cupcakes! :D I will do them next week before I go busking and give them out to people.

akumaxkami said...

I will be treating myself to many more dress-up days and sewing some lovely new garments to wear.

siouxsiel said...

Hahaha. I need to get Corpse Cleanser Body Wash for my guest bathroom.

Gothic Charm School said...

I have one of the stuffed bat coffee cozies, and it's adorable. When I'm not using it, it sits on one of bookshelves of vampire books.

LovleAnjel said...

Bath & Body Works has coffin-shaped soap dispensers (with a skeleton printed on the front) that light up and make spooky noises when you push the nozzle. I couldn't resist.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...