THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

The Gothic Blog Award

I received the Gothic Blog Award from DyingRose69, thanks so much! <3 Apparently this is the first blog award created specifically for Goth bloggers, so this is quite an honour!

~ For Beautiful and Creative Gothic Blogs ~

Select three Goth blogs that you enjoy reading and let them know in a comment that you have given them this award.

I read literally hundreds of blogs so it was really difficult choosing just three! But here goes...

(Ali's blog is my current addiction, she's amazing!)



Now, my comments still aren't working properly (dammit), so if you guys could please go create a lot of traffic via these links to hopefully drag the blog owners over to this post so they know I have nominated them, that would be most helpful!

Dear bloggers: you don't actually have to post about this award if you don't want to, I'm just showing some love. :-)

11 comments:

CNGB said...

It's about time someone made a Gothic award on here. I was just wondering about it yesterday, so I find it kind of ironic. Either way, Amy, you definitely deserve it!

Snowhyte said...

Cool, you do deserve this award!

Dirgesinger said...

Hungarian goths luv your blog, dear:)

Lolitadewdrop said...

Yay that's really awesome, congratulations. I have never seen a Gothic Blog award before.

Fae said...

You deserve it Amy! and so do other goth bloggers like Joji and well anyone else! Anyway Congtatulations on getting that award Amy! <3

akumaxkami said...

That's awesome, you definitely deserve it!

Allison Paige Eckfeldt said...

Oh wow!! :D Thank you so much!! <3 ! I'm honored you enjoy what I've been posting so much. :)

Marilyn Jay Freak said...

I honestly may be the only one that has read your blog in my town, and it absolutely ROCKS!! You really deserved that award.

Bane said...

Congratulations on the award! It is well deserved. I'm stunned to be chosen as one of your three out of hundreds. Thank you very much!

ultimategothguide said...

D'awwwwww, you guys!!

Bane & Ali - most welcome, thanks for being AWESOME! <3

Inmate 4 said...

Li'l ol' me! Why, thankyou! It's lovely to be getting compliments comsidering my rather sparse posting habits, and especially so coming from my own favourite goth blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...