THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Outfit post: Aesthetic Perfection gig

I'm waiting for Bronwyn to e-mail me the snaps from the gig we went to on Sunday - Surgyn, Hybrid 6, Uberbyte and Aesthetic Perfection - before I can review, so in the meantime, here are the pics I took at home before we left.

Boots: gift, Camden Market
Leggings: £7, Primark
Dress: £6, charity shop
Corset: £8 (or something like that), Primark
Necklace: £4, Claire's






Dan: "Don't post that... I look like I've just swallowed my lip."
Me: "Shut up. We're like the three musketeers, only sexier."
Bronwyn. "..."

13 comments:

Miss Eva Morgan Reeve said...

I love your hair, wish I could dye mine pink again, but I don't think my boss would shave my enthusiasm.

† Lamentful Miss † said...

I love your hair too! But I can't diy my hair because it will get ugly in me and some people will make fun of me. -_-'

Michelle said...

You're so beautifull.. i love your outfit to. <3

bunika13 said...

gorgeous!!

JudeIceCool3000 said...

All looking good!

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the gig.

The Green Fairy said...

I can't get over how much your new hair suits you! So fucking awesome.

Anonymous said...

Your dress is amazing!

VictorianAndroid said...

You and Dan look so cute together!!

Anonymous said...

Question please. Do you have any suggestions on footwear that aren't $100 boots? 1) Because my mother isn't comfortable with me wearing platform boots (of any length) and 2) Because I don't have the money for that. I am a 16 year old male by the way

Goth Mary Poppins said...

Anonymus:
Elegant black shoes is a nice alternative to boots, and more comfortable (according to my love). Personally, I say a guy in black shirt, black jeans and elegant shoes looks handsomer, than in any other outfit. Especially, if you add a hat, a tie with some gothic pattern, and some kind of proper jacket.

If you are not sure, keep it simple.

Miss Eva Morgan Reeve said...

I agree with Goth Mary Poppins, simple and elegant is always a nice safe way to go.

Ashlee said...

Those army surplus store things should have footwear, and there's always thrift shops (which are the Best Thing Ever.)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Did you enjoy Aesthetic Perfection? I saw them in 2009 and I just about died.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...