THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, 26 December 2011

My Christmas in pictures

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. :3

My cat had a nasty run-in with a neighbour's dog on Christmas Eve. He is OK but currently being completely spoilt (and loving it, I might add).

Dan's willingness to spend a large portion of our Christmas Eve date under the dining room table getting covered in fur by a geriatric cat says a lot, I think.

On to Christmas presents!

My mum got me DANGLY BATS. (Also, it's quite possible you're Goth if you get not one, not two, but three box sets of DVDs about vampires for Christmas...)

Encylopedia Gothica and Vampire Diaries from Mum, Being Human from Dave, and striped tights from my aunt and uncle.

Look at my Jack Skelly earrings! (From Bronwyn., along with the faerie and poison bracelet.) Lipsticks and bracelet from Mum, True Blood from Jodie.
This ring is from Dan. It's real amethyst and itty-bitty diamonds. <3 (He also got me Skullcandy headphones, Thorntons chocolates, a vampire novel called Blood Rights and the black edition of Death Note volume I.)
This is my family-friendly Christmas Day outfit. We didn't do anything big for Christmas, Nan came over for lunch and then we watched the Queen's speech and Monsters vs. Aliens. I ate too much chocolate! >.<

Hope you guys had a great day too!

15 comments:

adler666official said...

I love every single of your items!! Hello kitty and Jack earrings rock! hope you have a wonderful christmas! greetings :)

Lady Katherine said...

I got the Vampire Diaries Dvds on my birthday!

linnea-maria said...

Ah you got really spoilt on christmas! ;) And Dan gave you the lovliest gifts I think!

Nightwind said...

I think it's neat that your family and friends are so supportive of your lifestyle and have learned enough about it to find you appropriate gifts. You're fortunate to have so much love in your life.

MistressOfTheDecay said...

Lovely! I got 12 books, some Goth-y clothing,a parasol and Victorian mini-hat! And a bat house! (Among other things).

Snowhyte said...

I'm glad that you had a wonderful Christmas! :D

Lolitadewdrop said...

You got some really cool Christmas presents!

funny t-shirts said...

such a very nice post you have. I like the design and i like the colors also

Amanda J said...

Aww, I hope your puddy tat is resting up and feeling better soon.

Tenebris In Lux said...

Awesome goodies! I'm still soaked up in the spoils that I got from yesterday ^^

But really, REAL amethyst? That's so sweet of Dan!

Krystal / The Zombified said...

Send your kitty my love! So glad to hear he'll be okay. And yeah- cat guys are the best. :)

I looove your dangly bat thing!

Among other things, I got an orange and black (Halloween!) hula hoop (because I need even more weird hobbies) and Zoe Jakes' new(ish) DVD set (4 DVDs, 7+ hours of content. Oooooh!)

Got our cats a candy cane made entirely of concentrated catnip. That made for an interesting time indeed!

Amanda J said...

Amongst my presents were an Emily the Strange calendar, 2 books of Nemi & the collected works of Edgar Allen Poe...all from my lovely husband. Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

Lady Of Gothica said...

omg seriously love the dangling bats..soooo cute!!!

Admiral Barca said...

Holy hell, your cat is the spitting image of mine o.O

Katherine :) said...

Aww the ring is really nice ^_^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...