THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, 9 December 2011

Outfit Post: Night out with the girls

I debuted my new hair colour on a night out with my two beautiful best friends, Jodie and Bronwyn. <3

In my defense, I had a meal first...

Jo

Bronners
Caribbean Punch, Blue Lagoon, Cheeky Vim


Nice jugs!
"OMG... where did my cocktail go?!"


Posing in front of an open loo like real classy ladies.
Blouse: secondhand, free (damaged - buttons missing)
Waistcoat: charity shop, £4
Necklace: gift
Headdress: Angelic Pretty, Camden, free with a one-piece dress
Tights: random
Skirt: Hell Bunny, £20
Petticoat: Poizen Industries, part of Dark Kimono ensemble
Gloves: New Look, £1.50 in sale
Boots: Primark, £11.50 in sale
Coat: vintage, free (my dad found it secondhand)


<3

Pimpin' faces... not work


And yes, we all went home sober. Because we are good girls. ^^

14 comments:

CatacombKitten said...

Haha, great pictures! Looks like you had fun.

LovleAnjel said...

The first picture has a "Young German Maiden" vibe to it...Maybe it's the braids. I expect to see a bootfull of lager in each hand.

akumaxkami said...

I love that hair color on you! Very lovely.

Kitty Lovett; The Unadulterated Cat said...

Aw, looks like great fun.

Also, if you could go out and buy me a pair of those shoes and mail them to me I will pay you back twice as much. :|

Kitty Lovett; The Unadulterated Cat said...

Also, Shaun said that we will make a version of the Cheeky Vim, called the Cheeky Vimes.

Dirgesinger said...

You all three look awesome chicks:) And I love your new hair.
This is my favourite blog, if i am down and wants to be cheered up, just come and read:)

V said...

Hey Amy, I love your new hair!
XxX

DEATH OF A RAVEN said...

Have you ever lived in Oswestry Amy? Have any of your female friends lived in Oswestry? It's just that I seem to have seen one of your female friends in Oswestry. I may be wrong though. It would be nice to hang out with a group of Gothy females. That would be nice. Even if it is a female only night.

linnea-maria said...

Lovely outfit. Your braided hairdo really fits you!

ultimategothguide said...

Kitty - I will try on the boots but no promises, I live nowhere near a Primark but am travelling next week so will get you a pair if I see them. Pay me £20 for boots & postage and we're good. What size would you need?

Also, the world certainly needs a Cheeky Vimes.

LovleAnjel - funny you should say that, my greeting from Jodie was, "You're looking very Austrian today..."

Dirgesinger, Linnea-Maria, V, and akumaxkami - I love you all <3 xxx

Death of a Raven - nope, never visited.

Kitty Lovett; The Unadulterated Cat said...

Size 5 1/2, 6 or 6 1/2. <3

The Irish Phantom Cat said...

Looks like a fun night, love the outfit. That coat looks amazing! :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love the pictures by the toilet. Why does this always seem to happen during a night out drinking?

adler666official said...

red is your hair colour!! look stunning!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...