THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

Outfit post: Sunday lunch

I've started to post my outfits separately from main posts; good idea or bad, let me know.

Anyway, this is what I wore for Sunday lunch with my family... I'm posting it as a last tribute to my purple hair before I attempt a different colour today (it's almost faded out, but for a few days it was a lovely ghostly sort of lilac which I quite enjoyed). My nan complains if I don't make it for our weekly family dinner because she misses being stared at when I'm not around... I'm really not sure if that's a compliment or not!

This was quite a good outfit for me recently, as I alluded to in a recent post I do not like cold weather and have been bundling myself up in jeans and enormous hoodies and cardigans. This is the first time my legs have had an airing in weeks!


Fishnet shirt: Topshop, via charity shop, £1
Tank top: pinched from my mum
Skirt: XS Punk, about £30 (I've had it for five years now... I rarely get rid of anything...)
Tights: Claire's, £4
Boots: Peacocks, £28
Belt: charity shop, £2.50
Hairband: Poundland
Bat necklace: The Sorcerer's Apprentice, £5

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome outfit! (:

ozzie said...

Loving the black and white stripes :D I think the faded purple/lilac actually looks quite nice on you!

LovleAnjel said...

The dusty lilac hair looks lovely.

DEATH OF A RAVEN said...

I liked it better when you had purple hair. Now that was very very Gothic.

GothBarbie said...

CUTE - can't wait to see the next haircolor! (btw THANKS for the sweet comment on my blog - I couldn't reply there b/c blogger ate it!)

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

Yay for legs!! :) Those tights look great on you. And your nan sounds like she has a great sense of humor. It helps us Goths when our families can look at it like that (even when we take ourselves seriously). Much better than being embarrassed to be seen with the "black sheep" of the family.

PS: I like the separate outfit posts. Not sure why, except maybe I just think fashion deserves it's very own post. :)

Mysteria Violent said...

Awwww you've had the haircolor of my dream!! I've tried to make it for several times but I cuoldn't get the right one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...