THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, 16 December 2011

Outfit/event: Intrusion, Oxford

Hello! I do apologise, I am not dead... I went to stay in Oxford with some chums and when I came back my internets had died... it is just about working now but weirdly temperamental. Anyway, without further ado!

My time away was spent wisely - shopping, playing Playstation and attending a Goth night called Intrusion at The Cellar. Here, have some pics (or a LOT of pics, to be more precise).

Firstly, an outfit. This is what I wore for travelling and shopping.



Boots: charity shop, £3
Skirt: charity shop, £3.30
Coat: Camden Market, £20
Blouse: secondhand
Choker: Claire's, £4
Earmuffs: Mum's
Gloves: New Look sale, £1.50

Secondly, here is the mayhem that went on at Intrusion.
This was taken at Mia and Craig's place shortly before we headed out to The Cellar, where Intrustion is held. The theme for this month was 'Dress To Impress'... hence the feathery thingo.
Ah, Goths... so sensitive, so intelligent... ;-D

I was a bit nervous about going as I haven't been to a club night since DV8 Fest in 2010, but everyone was really welcoming... and crazy. Mince pies were supplied but I don't think any of them were actually eaten. Most of them ended up on the floor, as you might have guessed...






I look deranged in this pic. >.<


Oh my god. There go my last pretensions of sanity...
There was a really good mix of music... everything from floorfillers from Wolfsheim and Project Pitchfork to some more metal and rock-oriented tracks (Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie, Prodigy) and even a mix of the Duckula theme tune. I had a brilliant night with a genuinely charming and friendly bunch of people, would definitely recommend Intrusion. ^^

17 comments:

Miss Eva Morgan Reeve said...

Wolfsheim! I haven't heard them in so long, what's wrong with me!
I'll be humming Once in a lifetime for the rest of the day.

bunika13 said...

hi! i have a suggestion! i know you have a long list of goth styles, but i couldn't find bubble goth on the list! can you write about it? thanks love your blog btw!

ultimategothguide said...

Miss Eva - I danced to that. ^^

Bunika13 - will do :-)

Abilene said...

I used to have that choker from Claire's, but mine died. D: Looking as beautiful as ever!

Admiral Barca said...

I love Oxford - I went for the first time last month with my classics class to see "The Libation Bearers" (on my birthday, actually!) and it's gorgeous - I definitely need to go back there. And spend an afternoon in the Ashmolean. Oh yes :O Looking good as always in these pictures!

Traicetrak said...

Impressed with both outfits, but absolutely in love with the first, from hair to tippy-toes! It looks like you had a splendid time. Nice photo-bomb by the vamp. LOL

The Irish Phantom Cat said...

Love both outfits, would LOVE a tutorial on how you did your hair in the first photo. It goes really well with the outfit and those ear-muffs are so cute on you! There are cat ones in H&M atm which are lovely. They have ears! :)

kML said...

hahaha I love the pictures of you looking evil, lawlz it's great ^^

GothPocket said...

*Missed you!* I am jealous of your outfits, ma'am.

VictorianAndroid said...

I love your hair in the first picture!! and those lace arm warmers!! <3 <3 I second having a tutorial on your hair there.

bunika13 said...

yay!!!!! thank you!!!! :))))

Toxic Tears said...

Ahh, I did wonder where you went!

Spooky Vegan said...

I love your outfits! So cute!

Looks like you had a lot of fun! :)

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

Looks like much fun was had. You are GORGEOUS with your hair styled like that (the first photos), especially with that color. And I'm about to reach into my monitor to try and grab that outfit for myself! ;)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awesome post, I love club pics! Looks like you had fun!

Dark Angel said...

It looks like fun.I wish I can go to a club.I have never been to one in my life!You are lucky and I hope you had a great time.

The HouseCat said...

Intrusion at The Cellar used to be my regular Goth night! Oh how I miss it :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...