THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 12 January 2012

BatFit 2012: Challenge Two

Challenge Two for our dear professeur's BatFit 2012 was to spend 20 minutes every day for two weeks or more dancing to suitably stompy music. I have done this with reasonable regularity, barring the occasional Aargh! Migraine, which prevents almost all movement let alone dancing to stompy music.


I wondered what I could post about this challenge and did consider uploading a video of some of my 'routine' - however I don't wish to scare you all away! I will tell you, though, that when I have run through my repertoire of suitably Gothy moves (nobody can Pull The Evil Taffy like I can ^^), attempted some achingly bad Industrial-type dancing, and thrown in a handful of moves I learned at bellydance, I resort to dancing like your dad does at weddings.

I like to parody a bit of classic seventies disco dance or mix it up with John Travolta's dance floor killers from Pulp Fiction. A regular part of my routine also includes the dance that Taurens do in World of Warcraft.

This is my favourite track to dance to at the moment:


Other regulars on my dancing playlist include Ashbury Heights, The Cruxshadows, Bak XIII, Pretentious, Moi?, The Birthday Massacre, Alice Moving Under Skies and Johnny Hollow.

3 comments:

Miss Eva Morgan Reeve said...

Yeah, my flat mate walked on me while I was doing my ''routine'' and ask:

''Why are you jumping like that?! Are you okay?!''

I responded that yes, I was fine, just dancing.

And he started laughing...

Cruel world! ;)

Under_The_Stairs said...

Luckily no one has seen my dancing-I made sure of that.But that doesn't change the fact I can dance about as well as a 70 year old can use a computer. LOL

Dismantlynn said...

LOL sounds like a fun 2nd challenge luckily I've been doing that for years (Being a bit of a metalhead goth has it's advantages at times lol).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...