THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Vlogger Spotlight: BatcaveDilemma

BatcaveDilemma, aka Kill Natalie, is a Goth YouTuber who borders on the infamous for her dozens of helpful, fun and interesting videos all about... well, do I need to spell it out? This fang-wearing, big-haired vision of adorability does make-up tutorials, answers viewer questions, and gives advice on many aspects and areas of the Goth scene and lifestyle.

(I will be doing my make-up like this today!)

As well as having THE SWEETEST VOICE in the history of the world ever, Kill Natalie takes requests for make-up looks.

I love her channel because she's very genuine, I probably say that about all my spotlighted vloggers but if you take for example this video about bullying (below) she's very honest and forthright, as well as being relatable.

I enjoy her make-up tutorials because you don't need to have semi-professional make-up skills to apply them but they look awesome. Her advice and information about Goth culture is concise, understandable and accurate without being elitist.

You can find her channel here.

13 comments:

Caroline Carnivorous said...

Aww, she's adorable!

Under_The_Stairs said...

She was the very first goth-vlogger I starting watching.Shes awesome.

xToxicTears said...

Ahh this reminds me, I need to get on top of my vlogging again, haven't made a new one in a while.:) Have to wait until I get the new charger for my camera though.>o< Hopefully I'll have my new dreads by then too.^o^

Anonymous said...

I love Natalie! She is absolutely wonderful.
Also, in case you haven't seen, Jillian Venters talks about you on her website. http://gothic-charm-school.com/charm/?p=686

Alexandriaweb said...

Oh I hadn't seen any of her videos before and now I have subcribed.
Thank you for shareing :)

GothPocket said...

I think she is soo sweet! I love her!

akumaxkami said...

I'd never heard of her before, but now I'm falling in love with her videos!

...yesh X3 said...

http://www.mindistortion.tv/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=hikaruherz

Ghoulina Bones said...

I love her!!!

DEATH OF A RAVEN said...

Hi there. This post is superfabulous. It explains a great deal about dealing with bullies. I should know, I've had a lot of crap from other people since childhood. It seems to continue if you live in a small town continuously. But yeah, she's right about sharing experiences of bullying. So everyone find me on Facebook too. Please look for monos infernus diaos. It does help to chat about bullying.

TheHalloweenLadybug said...

I love her! I've always tried to do my makeup like in her head to toe Goth look video but it never looks quite as good :') thanks, good post :D

Phoenix said...

Kill Natalie is my favourite, she's the cutest! Her poetry is fantastic as well, check out her deviantart.

Anonymous said...

http://epagomenalmotif.blogspot.com check it out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...