THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, 24 February 2012

Outfit post: random

Time for another outfit round-up.

Panic! at the Disco gig


Bow: charity shop
T-shirt: Panic! gig
Tights: no idea
Shorts: Topshop
Mesh shirt: charity shop
Bat necklace: The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Boots: Camden

Bellydance class and sleepover at Jo's


Necklace: Coven of Witches
Choker: is actually a chain off a skirt
T-shirt: AppleSnow
Skirt: vintage shop (bit of a cheek as it's from Matalan!)
Lace tights: Stinky Fish
Boots: Tesco
Coat: Topshop
Gloves: Claire's

At work

Shirt: charity shop
Waistcoat: charity shop
Brooch: ...you guessed it, charity shop
Jeans: Tesco
Boots: Tesco

A cup of tea with Bronwyn


Hairclips: George at Asda (Halloween)
Collar: Double Discount
T-shirt: Gothic Beauty (obvs)
Necklace: gift
Gloves: Claire's
Skirt: charity shop
Tights: Marks and Spencer

13 comments:

kakuidori said...

can you please come here and rip my tights? it seems i lost the ability of it during th past few years of not buying new ones to rip XD awesome outfits!

Katherine :) said...

I love your outfit your sleepover ^_^ And the top for work.

Rawr, why do you always look awesome? :P I'm jealous. :)

Miss Eva Morgan Reeve said...

Love your striped shirt!

Under_The_Stairs said...

That skirt in the secound outfit is positively adorable.

Phells said...

Lovely outfits! Especially the striped shirt with the brooch.

BallerinaDark said...

Lovely outfits! the second outfit is my favourite! :D



B-Dark

-----------

gothicdivinemagazine.blogspot.com

BlacKat said...

This may be a weird question, but - what do you think about goths wearing religious jewelry from different religions? This is one thing I've never been able to get a handle on; I don't want to be disrespectful of people dressing how they like but I absolutely cannot figure this one out.

BabyFawnGirl867 said...

omgawd i love your gig outfit, noice very noice

Pixel Pixie said...

I am in awe of your thrifting skills.

x-akurei said...

I love the first one most of all! I can't rip tights effectively for the life of me, and believe me I've tried... But, I've always wondered. Can you rewear them afterwards? Somehow getting your legs back into them without sticking your foot through one of the holes seems rather impossible...
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's wardrobe consists mainly of charity store wonders, though.

Amy Asphodel said...

You can indeed! I only own one pair of ripped tights; it's the same pair all the time >.<

akumaxkami said...

I love that first outfit. I'm a sucker for ripped tights under shorts!

Anonymous said...

I love that skirt! It's so gorgeous. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets her gloves from Claire's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...