|Me and Bronners... GPOY|
I've been tagged by Miss Eva Morgan Reeve.
How does it work?
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write 11 things about you
- Answer it
- Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
- Put a link to the tagged blogs
- Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs
- No information about us in the "tag" section
- Tag 11 people
11 Things About Me
- My handwriting is appalling.
- I have three scars - on my right knee, left thigh and the back of my right hand.
- I take size 6.5 shoe (that's a US 9, I think).
- I have a separate wardrobe just for my coats because I have so many.
- I'm going to treat myself to a cashmere Alexander McQueen skull scarf for my 21st birthday.
- My favourite food is chocolate fudge.
- I procrastinate about as much as is humanly possible.
- I have tufts sticking up on my scalp where some of my hair snapped off from overbleaching and I have to hide them with a side-parting.
- This coming Sunday I will be part of a pub quiz team called The Stupids.
- The place I most want to visit in the whole world is California.
- I prefer Pepsi to Coke.
Miss Eva's Questions
1- What is your earliest memory?
Dancing with a blonde girl at a mother and toddler group near my house and being set upon by her mother who thought I was attacking her. >.< The girl's name was Tanya and we are still good friends.
2- How do you eat an Oreo Cookie?
I'm ashamed to say that I gobble. I eat the whole thing in about two bites.
3- Your favourite foreign word.
Konnichiwa... mainly because it's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.
4- Did you brush your teeth before going to bed last night?
No, I was somewhat tiddled after an evening at the pub... slightly skanky, I know...
5- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, because it happened to me.
6- Comfort food?
Chocolate or cookie dough ice cream.
7- Last book you read?
All I Want Is Everything: A Gossip Girl Novel by Cecily von Zeigesar.
8- Batman or Superman?
9- Blood type.
10- Do you remember the first lie you told?
No, I almost wish I did!
11- Worst injury you ever had?
I broke my ankle on a friend's trampoline, snapping two different bones. Everyone thought I was faking for the first half hour because I didn't cry, then when it started to puff up we called my mum, who ALSO thought I was putting it on and made me walk to the car. My friend had to prop me up! I went home and sat on the sofa with my foot up and eventually got rushed to casualty when I went into shock. It didn't set properly so I have one ankle bigger than the other!
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- Describe your style in ten words or less.
- What was your worst ever style disaster?
- Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- Have you ever been in love?
- What are you currently coveting?
- What is your funniest childhood memory?
- What is your guiltiest musical pleasure?
- What is your favourite way to unwind?
- What was your most recent embarrassing moment?
- What is your favourite movie?