THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Tag, you're it

Me and Bronners... GPOY

I've been tagged by Miss Eva Morgan Reeve.

How does it work?
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write 11 things about you
  • Answer it
  • Create 11 new questions for the future tagged ones
  • Put a link to the tagged blogs
  • Prevents them by leaving a message on their blogs
  • No information about us in the "tag" section
  • Tag 11 people
11 Things About Me
  1. My handwriting is appalling.
  2. I have three scars - on my right knee, left thigh and the back of my right hand.
  3. I take size 6.5 shoe (that's a US 9, I think).
  4. I have a separate wardrobe just for my coats because I have so many.
  5. I'm going to treat myself to a cashmere Alexander McQueen skull scarf for my 21st birthday.
  6. My favourite food is chocolate fudge.
  7. I procrastinate about as much as is humanly possible.
  8. I have tufts sticking up on my scalp where some of my hair snapped off from overbleaching and I have to hide them with a side-parting.
  9. This coming Sunday I will be part of a pub quiz team called The Stupids.
  10. The place I most want to visit in the whole world is California.
  11. I prefer Pepsi to Coke.

Miss Eva's Questions

1- What is your earliest memory?
Dancing with a blonde girl at a mother and toddler group near my house and being set upon by her mother who thought I was attacking her. >.< The girl's name was Tanya and we are still good friends.

2- How do you eat an Oreo Cookie?
I'm ashamed to say that I gobble. I eat the whole thing in about two bites.

3- Your favourite foreign word.
Konnichiwa... mainly because it's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

4- Did you brush your teeth before going to bed last night?
No, I was somewhat tiddled after an evening at the pub... slightly skanky, I know...

5- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes, because it happened to me.

6- Comfort food?
Chocolate or cookie dough ice cream.

7- Last book you read?
All I Want Is Everything: A Gossip Girl Novel by Cecily von Zeigesar.

8- Batman or Superman?
Batman.

9- Blood type.
Don't know!

10- Do you remember the first lie you told?
No, I almost wish I did!

11- Worst injury you ever had?
I broke my ankle on a friend's trampoline, snapping two different bones. Everyone thought I was faking for the first half hour because I didn't cry, then when it started to puff up we called my mum, who ALSO thought I was putting it on and made me walk to the car. My friend had to prop me up! I went home and sat on the sofa with my foot up and eventually got rushed to casualty when I went into shock. It didn't set properly so I have one ankle bigger than the other!

11 Questions
  1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
  2. Describe your style in ten words or less.
  3. What was your worst ever style disaster?
  4. Where in the world would you most like to visit?
  5. Have you ever been in love?
  6. What are you currently coveting?
  7. What is your funniest childhood memory?
  8. What is your guiltiest musical pleasure?
  9. What is your favourite way to unwind?
  10. What was your most recent embarrassing moment?
  11. What is your favourite movie?
Everyone I wanted to tag has already been tagged... so I guess you get to tag yourselves. :-) Pop a link in the comments if you decide to take part!

10 comments:

Miss Frotrap said...

Excellent choice on the McQueen scarf! I'd been looking for one like it (since the real thing's a tad pricey) and managed to score an end-of-season markdown on a similar one at a K-Mart, of all places.

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

Batman for the win. Always. :)
I started a facebook group you may be interested in: http://www.facebook.com/groups/248527528567367/
Congratulations on the blog tag! :)

Daniel_8964 said...

I have taken part in the tag. Feel free to go on my blog and read my answers. I'm looking forward for your reply and comment on my blog, if you want. I also have fixed the problem that you couldn't comment last time.

http://itmofthewcwofthedarkalt.blogspot.com/

The Cemetery Dreamer said...

I tagged myself too even though I have no one to tag either =P

Was fun though.

http://cemeterydreamer.blogspot.com/2012/03/tag-youre-it.html

Morcega said...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1221429/Goth-girl-15-murdered-posting-profile-vampire-website.html

the part that they said that VF is a vampire site is stupid...

BellaDonna said...

I live in California, so if you ever DO visit here, please let me know!!

And yes, Pepsi and Batman RULE...

EpagomenalMotif said...

did it! luv ya hun!

scissorface said...

I've filled it out! Please, feel free to take a look. =]

http://thelostdiaryoffogfairydust.blogspot.com/2012/03/its-tag-post.html

TheStrandedHero said...

I would loooove to get a McQueen scarf! What a wonderful birthday treat!
I'll do it, simply because this is the third time I've come across this.

Raven said...

i have a new blog that not many people have seen, i hope you don't mind if i use your questions?

http://thegothsguidetosurvival.blogspot.com.au/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...