THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 22 March 2012

(Dark) Sunshine Award

I received this award from the lovely Leena. :-) Thank you!


Rules:
Post the award picture with a backlink to the person who nominated you
Answer the ten questions posed to you
Pass on the award to 10 or more bloggers (I'm going to link to ten bloggers who I feel deserve this award but please don't feel you have to post it, especially if you have been awarded it already!)

Questions:
Favorite color: Blue
Favorite animal: Bats
Favorite number: 7, 2, and 13
Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Chocolate milk
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
My passion: Reading
Getting or giving presents: Both.
Favorite pattern: Stripes
Favorite day of the week: Tuesday (my relaxation day!)
Favorite flower: White lillies, red roses and bluebells


Nominees:
Le Professeur Gothique

Midnight Waltz on a Moonlit Autumn

Juliet's Lace

Sophistique Noir

The Walrus Room

SpookyUniversity

Sincerely, Boots

Graveyard Picnic

Early Autopsy and White Scissors

The Blog of the Dark Alternative

10 comments:

CatacombKitten said...

Aww, thank you so much for the nomination!

Miss Eva Morgan Reeve said...

Oh my! Thank you! *blushes*

Darling Violetta said...

I just want to thank you for all the kindness you've shown me! You're a wonderfully sweet person. I hope you have loads of great things happen to you this year. I wish I could mail to you a dozen cupcakes with loads of frosting with little bat sprinkles on top! :3

~Cheers!

Le Professeur Gothique said...

AWWW! Thanks sweetie! Big, HUGE hugs from NYC!

Jessica said...

Congratulations

Maeam said...

Ohh...the number 13...Dude, how did I forget that... xp

Daniel_8964 said...

Thank you, Amy. It is very kind of you to treat me to an award :) x

Cassandra said...

Hee-hee! "Dark Sunshine" ... I love it.

Cupcake.on.Crack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boots said...

Thanks dollface ^_^ Hope you're doing well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...