THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I got an award! The One Lovely Blog Award was given to me by the all-round charming Professeur Gothique. The rules for this award are simply to list seven random things about yourself and present the award to fifteen other bloggers. I'm sure that many of you have received this award already, but that just goes to show how lovely you really are. ^^

First I'll list my fifteen lovely blogs:
  1. Beribboned Cupcakes and Tattooed Bats. Courtney has beautiful clothes, pretty hats and is a genuinely nice, sweet person. This blog contains some of the loveliest outfit posts, ever.
  2. Midnight Waltz on a Moonlit Autumn. Currently my favouite Gothy blog! Lots of smart, well-thought-out posts on a variety of subjects. Darling Violetta has a tendency to say what we're all thinking or point out what we haven't thought of yet.
  3. Sincerely, Boots. Boots is awesome. Her blog is awesome. Nuff said.
  4. Allison Paige Eckfeldt. I love Ali's great fashion blog, and the lady herself is a real sweetheart.
  5. Bloggery of a Gothcat. Kitty Lovett sends me tiny hats; how could I not include her?
  6. Cemetery Sandwiches. Detailing Chloris's explorations of the Goth scene and beyond.
  7. Color Me Goth. Dismantlynn has been updating like a mofo lately!
  8. Confessions of an Australian Goth. What's not to love from someone who's blogging name is Dani Deathbiscuit?
  9. Gothica Gothique and the Emporium Gothica. Hmm, I wonder what this blog could be about?
  10. If Alice Were Into Platforms... Almost too much pretty for one blog. >.<
  11. Juliet's Lace. Amy of Juliet's Lace has been a constant source of great posts and good advice since Ye Old Piczo Dayes... that's, what, five years ago now?
  12. Siouxsie Law. Everything from news to nails goes on here.
  13. Sophistique Noir. Another of my favourite bloggers, ever.
  14. The Everyday Goth. I am still working my way through the archives of this great blog!
  15. The Gothic Embrace. Ponderings of a generally Gothic nature from a wonderful gentleman.
And now for seven things about me:
  1. The last movie I watched was Remember Me. It wouldn't have been my choice of film (girls nights in usually result in me watching things I would never usually watch!) but I actually loved it! 
  2. I am currently reading Stick Figure by Lori Gottleib.
  3. The last item of clothing I bought was this.
  4. I just found out that my job is being made permanent. Get in!!!
  5. Dan and I will be celebrating our eighth anniversary in May.
  6. My next tattoo is probably going to be a faerie on my right lower leg. I'm thinking probably an illustration from this book.
  7. In April my friend Mia and I should be meeting Courtney of Beribboned Cupcakes... at an Emilie Autumn gig in Manchester.

12 comments:

Julietslace said...

Five years ago this month I think :) thanks for including me and sharing more blogs, *rubs hands gleefully*

Nightwind said...

Thank you so much for the compliment and mentioning my blog Amy. Best wishes to you!

TheHalloweenLadybug said...

Is the gig on the 14th of April? I'm going!! XD

Saphire Rainforest said...

Congrats Amy thats really great. I've actually started posting on my blog now so hopefully I can be as successful as you and a few other bloggers as well.

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

Thank you!! And congratulations on the permanent job. That's what happens when you are a wonderful employee and they realize they could never live without you. :)

Mik Smith said...

WOW! What a totally exhaustive Goth blog page!!!
I am totally and utterly, gobsmackingly impressed. You have put so, so much work into this!
Very Kindest Regards to you Amy and keep on blogging:)
Mik:)

Julia said...

Congratulations and thanks for this list, certainly something for me to share on www.facebook.com/thegothicshop :)

Amy Asphodel said...

TheHalloweenLadybug - it is indeed! :-D

Sophistique Noir - thanks! :-))

Mik - aw wow, thank you so much! <3

Saphire Rainforest said...

I awarded you lovely blog award but the picture won't show.

Chloris said...

Ohmygosh.

OhmyGOSH

I'm so flattered and terrified

thank you Amyyyy

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

Oh Amy! You're too cute for words!

Kaitlyn said...

Thanks for linking me :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...