THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Outfit post: the Cat's hat

Kitty Lovett of Bloggery of a Gothcat sent me a box of goodies by snail mail recently, and I had to show you guys the lovely purple mini-hat! (Kitty tells me that she bought this for herself but ended up sending it to me instead. I am honoured.)

Just chillin'. In a field. That's how we roll in Britain.


Herp derp. >.<
Please do not take photos of me mid-sarcastic remark. It results in this, which is scary.
That hoodie has silhouettes of fairies playing guitars on the front. I love it so.

Thank you, Kitkat! <3

9 comments:

MissVermilion said...

You're so cute!

Ria said...

You look cute =)
I have a similar one in black and when I unwrapped it and tried it on my dad commented with 'I want a hat that doesn't fit tooooooo' (original: 'Ich will auch einen Hut, der mir nicht passt').

Amy Asphodel said...

Thank you! :-D

Ria - haha, bless him! Dad humour is the best >.<

Masami said...

nice pics *.* Ria, my mum said something similar about my mini-hat: 'Was it not availiable in your size?' (Gab's das nicht in deiner Größe?;)) it's good if they take it with humour:)

Kitty Lovett; The Unadulterated Cat said...

What can I say? Your goth juice fit perfectly inside it. IT WAS MEANT TO BE.

You should post a picture of the exclusive art work I sent you. That's a fucking masterpiece, that is.

Nightwind said...

Amy, you always look so totally awesome!

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that most awesome hoodie from?

Hades Corpus said...

Amy I discovered your blog last year, and frankly it tears serious, I read every day, I wait impatiently for your new items, does not change you're the best!!!

ok I'm French, excuse my rotten English xD

Amy Asphodel said...

Anon - I got the hoodie from a charity shop. The brand is something like 'goddess mambo' if that helps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...