THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

Ten songs I'm into right now...

Hello all! Apologies for the lack of recent updates, I have been a bit scatty with my blogging lately because I'm trying to make the most of the good weather! And much overtime at work.

Just to prove I'm still alive, here are ten songs I'm into right now (regardless of genre) that I hope some of you will also enjoy.

Scarehead - HaHa


Bauhaus - Hollow Hills


KidneyThieves - Before I'm Dead


Raggedy Angry - Don't Mess With The S.S.


Method Cell - Call It Cutting


Iggy Pop - The Passenger


Rhombus - 4472


Abney Park - Building Steam


Mindless Self Indulgence - Shut Me Up


Johnny Hollow - Devil's Night (3am remix)

3 comments:

Kitty Lovett; The Unadulterated Cat said...

Nothing about cats?! Amy, I am disappoint!

Alexandriaweb said...

Method Cell are frikkin' awesome :)

Anonymous said...

Love MSI :DD.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...