THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, 2 April 2012

Not dead

Hello everyone!

Just a brief note to let you know that I'm not dead; I expect you have noticed that I'm not updating as regularly as I used to. I have been struggling to find the time to blog every day as well as suffering from a wee touch of writer's block (dammit!), plus I have noticed that the less time I spend online the more relaxed I feel - odd, I know!

However this blog is not quite ready to die yet, I will try and come up with some good stuff as often as I am able so please do continue to stop by when you can. :-)

Part of the reason I am having difficulty finding the time to blog is because I am working on redecorating my bedroom - I'm thinking cream and pink with black accents at the moment but we shall see! - and reworking my wardrobe. My style has settled into a quirky, vintage-inspired, feminine look with a strong hint of Goth and I have to say I'm really enjoying it right now, even if I did feel like a Barbie doll the first time I bought *gasp* bronzer. ;-)

I also will be starting a new job tomorrow; or rather, will be doing my normal job in a different town at a different shop, as acting assistant manager. (In addition to my usual work hours!) Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for me not to spend too much, as I am of course off to catch Emilie Autumn's FLAG tour later this month which won't be kind to my poor old bank account (today I bought a royal blue mini top hat the size of my thumb and a fortune-telling tea cup. SUCH a spendaholic).

I hope you are all happy and well!

Cheeky bastard.

21 comments:

SkeleDuck said...

Glad to hear things are going well for you, Amy! Don't work yourself to death. =)

Katherine :) said...

I'm glad everything is going good for you :) Good luck with your new job ^_^ And your new style sounds lovely :) Please post pictures of your new style as it sounds very interesting! :P

Anonymous said...

I come here to read about Goth things. Not "quirky, vintage" things. You've lost your roots. Bookmark removed.

Ilsebelle said...

Hey I've been reading your blog for ages but realised I'd never commented *_* I'll definitely stick around, it's fun watching your style develop and your music posts are always great <3. Are you seeing EA on fri 13th by any chance? xo

Serenity said...

Yay on your room! My room is pink with all sorts of black accents, and it was the best decision I ever made. It's light and airy like a cupcake, but it has a gothic feel with all the black I added. I hope you post photos soon! <3!

Daniel_8964 said...

I'm glad your back and well. This blog is still going on strong and alive. May you have good luck with your job and myself I have voluntary work tomorrow at Giraffe cafe. ^,..,^

jurassicgoth said...

Good luck with the job, I hope it goes well.
Where are you going to see Emilie Autumn? We'll be at the gig at Manchester HMV Ritz on the 14th. Really looking forward to it :-)

Nightwind said...

The best of luck to you with your new job. Spending money on Emily Autumn may be worth it. Some friends saw her this past winter up in Kansas City. They just loved the concert and filled my Facebook page with photos and video. Have a good time!

Bye the way, I know all about writer's block. I have trouble coming up with material for my blog and I only post once a week or so.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new job!! I'd love to see pictures of some of the new outfits you're coming up with :D

Dark Fantomzy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dark Fantomzy said...

Glad to hear you're doing well, Amy. The redecorating sounds exciting! Hope you do well at your new job and have fun at the concert <3

And yes, please post photos of your new style!

KatSaw said...

Excellent.

V said...

Good luck at your job Amy! You'll have to lots of pictures of your room and the concert up!
Xxxx :)

Ria said...

Good Luck with your new job and have fun redecorating your room! I'm looking forward to pictures x3

Ria

Nocturne said...

Fortune telling tea cup??? !! Where can I get my hands on one?!

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

TEACUP PICS, KGO.
I get moist over teacups (idea for my next post...)

Amy Asphodel said...

Nocturne - try ebay!

jurassicgoth - same time and place as you :-)

Ilsebelle - the 14th I'm afraid.

Gothica Gothique said...

If you're looking for any guest-blog posts, let me know over at Gothica Gothique!

Amy Asphodel said...

Anon - you realise I'm talking about my PERSONAL STYLE, not my blog, right? Oh dear... lol.

Anonymous said...

Could you please do a fashion guide on pastel goth, if you have the time, (it's a lot like the nu goth from tumblr). A lot of people give the style crap because it isn't "real" goth, but I think it's cute!
Thanks :)

Amy Asphodel said...

I think it's cute too, I would love to do a post about it. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...