THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, 16 April 2012

Whitby meet-up?

Hello everyone!

Just a quick question for you: lots of you both here on Blogger and on Tumblr seem to be attending November's Whitby Goth Weekend - do you think it would be a good idea for us to arrange some sort of get-together, perhaps on the Saturday afternoon or something? We could all have a spot of tea together ;-D

Please do drop me a comment if you think this would be a good plan and we can work out how to proceed! <3

(This is a very teeny post and I do apologise for that, but I wanted to make sure that this question would be seen so I thought I'd give it its own post rather than making it into an easily-missed postscript.)

GPOY (looking VERY serious about all of this...)

10 comments:

App'y said...

Sounds good to me, shall we look for some suitable venues next week ?
You can put mine and Chris’s names down.

Amaranth L Rayne said...

That'd be a brilliant idea! I've now got confirmation that'll I be off to WGW on the Saturday with my mum (who I can easily throw in the direction of the antique shops!), so I'm a definite addition to your list.

x-akurei said...

I probably AM going. So, yes, add my name! then I can greet you with, "So! We meet again."

akumaxkami said...

Awww that sounds like fun! Too bad it's an event I'll likely never attend...v_v

Kitty Lovett; The Unadulterated Cat said...

I hate you all and I will never forgive you. :P

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

I'm with Kitty on this one!

Dirgesinger said...

Oh dear. I am way to far from Whitby...if all this gets real, please take pics for me to see that you had a jolly good time:)

Amy Asphodel said...

Pics will definitely be posted! So that's at least five of us (six including Dan), plus one Tumblr confirmation. Perhaps we could meet at the abbey for photos and then troop off for tea and cake?

SkeleDuck said...

I am plotting to get to Whitby as we speak. Effectively, my hand is raised.

Anonymous said...

"(
Damned greece(the place where i live)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...