Being the clothes-obsessed, shopping-addicted creature that I am, I thought it might be fun to do the 30 Day Clothing Challenge. As I'm sure you've already guessed, this challenge consists of a daily post with a photo of each of the following things:
- Your closet.
- Your favourite shirt.
- A piece of clothing or jewelry that was a gift
- A shirt that you haven’t worn yet.
- Your favourite pair of jeans.
- A pair of pants that aren’t jeans.
- A cute outfit of yours.
- Your most expensive article of clothing.
- A cute dress/ skirt.
- An outfit you wore on a special day.
- A piece of jewelry that a Grandparent gave you.
- A piece of jewelry that everyone complements you on.
- An outfit you wish you had.
- Cute socks.
- Your newest purchase.
- You and someone wearing matching clothes.
- An article of clothing that you made or altered.
- A piece of jewelry that you made.
- All your earrings, rings, necklaces and/or bracelets.
- Your jewelry box.
- Something that you only wear around the house.
- Something you only wear in the summer.
- An article of clothing/ accessory that you consider lucky.
- Your favourite pair of shoes.
- Shoes you love but hardly wear.
- A mismatched outfit that you’d never wear (go wild: earrings, belts, crazy skirts etc).
- A hat.
- An outfit you are ashamed to say you wore.
- Something that is your favourite brand.
- Something from your favourite store.
I also thought that since this is a fashion challenge it might be apropos to post daily outfits for the duration. This is probably supposed to start on the first day of the month but let's face it, nobody around here is organised. Well, maybe you are. But I'm not. >.<
So for day one: my wardrobe. Well, this is actually one of my wardrobes, as I have several... This is the one that holds corsets (in a box), petticoats, poofy skirts, dresses, scarves, hats, parasols and *ahem* intimates.
I also have a wardrobe (and two coat racks) for coats, jackets and bags, a wardrobe for tops and T-shirts, and a chest of drawers into which I squish anything that folds. I did also used to have piles and piles of stuff all over the floor but I'm getting a bit tidier now that I have slightly less stuff. In fact, my mission for this evening is to sort out some MORE stuff to donate to charity and swap with friends on Facebook.
As for my outfit today - well, hey, I got Lookbook, so you can have a smart, snazzy picture!