THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 31 May 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 6

Phew... what a day at work today. The icing on the cake came with a moment of free comedy when I was tidying up shop at the end of the day, lifted what I thought was an empty mug down from a top shelf.... yeah, I got a free shower. :-/

6. A pair of pants that aren't jeans.

I had to think long and hard about this... the majority of my bondage pants have been confined to the days of babybat nostalgia this year, which leaves me with very few pairs of non-jeans-pants. These tartan trews also recently went in the bin... I hadn't worn them for ages because I, um, split the back end of them beyond repair bending over to get a carrier bag for a customer in the shop. :-/ I held onto them out of wishful thinking, but they have finally left the building.

Today I'm off to see Men in Black 3 with my friends and wanted to show off my new Restyle skeleton belt, which led to the following outfit (click for full picture):

This style of outfit is definitely the direction I plan to take with my wardrobe.

11 comments:

Ria said...

Very Cute =) I think the picture on the right turned out best (from a hobby photographers POV).

Amy Asphodel said...

That was the first one I took! I dropped my camera after that and the others went a little... odd >.<

V said...

Oooh your belt is lovely! Xxxx:)

linnea-maria said...

Beautiful outfit for the day :)

Katherine :) said...

I love your outfit! It's gorgeous and totally suits you :)

xxxx little darkling xxxx said...

Your outfit= a sense of euphoria only previously felt when buying my mini top hat!

Michelle said...

Oh wow, that belt is gorgeous! Kinda like wearing a waspie, but probably more comfortable :)

theEmocarebear said...

I aspire to find similar pants for my own wardrobe. ^^;

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

Before you throw out old clothes - RIP THEM UP, SALVAGE THE FABRIC.... or send them to me :3

Also, Heeeeeyyyy I have that belt, too. Can't wear it without a corset out, though, haha! tubby Dani ^_^ xx you're too cute.

I love your outfit!
Can't wait to keep reading these challenges!!

Thora said...

You outfits are always too cute! I don't have a lot of places around here at my disposal for clothes, so I mostly throw things together, and it looks like exactly that. You always look so pulled together and sort-of darkly professional. <3 it!

Anonymous said...

wow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...