THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, 27 May 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 2

I had hoped to get up early this morning and write a proper post as well as a challenge post but... that really didn't happen! I will knuckle down later and write something practical, honest. :-)

2. Your favourite shirt.

I can't actually find this shirt in the pigsty that is my room at the moment, so I had to trawl through my old photos to try and find a snap of me wearing it! Please excuse the make-up, I tried a 20s-inspired look and am not sure that I really succeeded...


I got it when Dan and I went to see TBM live in Southampton a year or so ago.

As for today's outfit, it's a fairly casual outfit as I am going out for lunch with the family then going to the pub with a small group of friends. I stink of suncream!

12 comments:

Zere said...

The Birthday Massacre <3 Awesome. I would really love to see them live sometime myself! Love your your outfit too :D It's dark, yet summery :3

Anonymous said...

Where's your shaved head?

Amy Asphodel said...

... I have my hair down.

V said...

I actually quite like your makeup in the first picture Amy, it's pretty! Xxx:)

Seraphine said...

Love that shirt! My TBM shirt is probably my favourite too. :3

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

I <3 The Birtday Massacre.

Cute outfit. Is that a dress or a skirt and shirt?

x-akurei said...

Personally, I think the make-up works really well in the top photos :)

Anonymous said...

Grrr! I would kill for a tbm shirt! (favorite song lovers end or goodnight) I might do this challenge too! And -_- I need more dark inspired stuff and the makeup le 20's looks good

P.s I need a google account, meanwhile I'm an annonymous nobody.....

Edna-X! said...

Just curious, how do you keep your belt up? It seems as if your belt is resting on your shirt, not your shirt tucked in. I, howsoever, am a bigger girl. Is it possible for a bigger girl to pull off the "belt on the outside" look?

Anonymous said...

Lul, but why shave your head if you're just going to cover it up.

Amy Asphodel said...

Anon - so I can have different styles on different days. I wouldn't want to have the same hairstyle all the time >.<

Edna-X - I would have thought so. It's just done up tight enough so that it rests on my hips.

Lady Bethezda - Skirt and shirt. :-)

V, Anon & x-akurei - thank you! :-D

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I enjoy your makeup in the first pictures! Also, thumbs up to the shirt, they're Canadian, you know ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...