THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Vlog: Braided hairstyle tutorial

Way back in December, I received several requests for a tutorial for this hairstyle:

This is quite possibly the simplest tutorial the world has ever seen; all you need is a few hairpins, a brush, and maybe a bit of gel. In the video I have the braids pinned further forward than I did in the original style, but you get the general idea. :-)

(Apologies for the less-than-brilliant editing and sound quality...)

9 comments:

MissVermilion said...

I love this hairstyle so much,thank for this!

Anonymous said...

Just wondering, are you still doing the styles of goth blogs or did you finish with them?

Random thought :)

x-akurei said...

For a second, I got really excited about this... and then remembered that my hair is short and thus, this hairstyle is impossible for me. ._.

Far away girl said...

This is a gorgeous hairstyle, thank you for the tutorial :)

kakuidori said...

umm... there was a funeral companies add in the video, did you include it or was it youtube? XD

thanks for this cute tutorial!

Mary Lykoris said...

So beautiful..wondering,how many times have you dyed your hair? :)

Alexandriaweb said...

Looks awesome, it would look really nice if worn with Lolita I think :)

TheGirlWhoLovesBats said...

Amazing hairstyle! It's so sweet!

Amy, I hope you don't mind but I've done a post on you on my blog as a Goth Idol.

Here's my blog: takeitfromababybat.blogspot.co.uk/

Amy Asphodel said...

Anon - I still have a few to do.

kakuidori - gosh :-/ no, I didn't put it there!

Mary - I've been dyeing it monthly since I was about 11. I'm 20 now, so... a lot!

TheGirlWhoLovesBats - of course I don't mind! Thank you so much! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...