THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, 18 June 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 10

10. An outfit you wore on a special day.

I couldn't choose between two very different outfits, so you can have both! (Is that cheating?)

This outfit I wore on a date with my boyfriend for our 8th anniversary. I actually donated this Lipsy dress to a charity shop today because I know I won't wear it again; it's a little bit footballer's wife!

Outfit number two is a dress I bought from Camden Market and altered myself, and I wore it on Christmas Eve for my annual watching of the Nightmare Before Christmas with my nearest and dearest. :-)

Lastly, today's outfit. This is pretty much my standard go-to outfit; if I don't know what to wear in the morning I usually end up looking something like this.

Heheh... awkward pic but you can glimpse my Eden House tee in this one...

7 comments:

xxxx little darkling xxxx said...

What shop on Camden did you get that amazing dress? I love Camden, just need to use my persuasion powers to get there soon!

AsylumAlice said...

Wow! Your go to outfit is much more elegant than mine. And I love Eden House!

Amy Asphodel said...

AsylumAlice - thank you! <3

little darkling - It was the Electric Ballroom market, about six or seven years ago now.

xxxx little darkling xxxx said...

Sounds like a good place to shop! Even though that dress is obviously not there. Hmmmmm.....
Me: you know it's my birthday soon.......?
Parents: yesss...........

Only this won't work as I'm going to leavsten studios.... (I'm a Pottergoth. When the Lady of the Manners said about the slytherin fascinator, my Pottergoth side was in ecasty! And yes, I am a Bellatrix fan. And the death eater masks ate amazing)

Lady Lovescraft said...

Seriously right...if I had legs like yours I'd ship em out at every available opportunity >.<

Lurvley hoodie with roses on by the way :D

Amy Asphodel said...

Little Darkling - eheheh, my last purchase was a studded belt in the Gryffindor colours XDD

Lady Lovescraft - oh, you *waves hand and blushes*

xxxx little darkling xxxx said...

Slytherin all the way!! But I would like to see that belt in a Gothy outfit..... Gold isn't often seen in Gothy things, it's normally silver.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...