THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 11

11. A piece of jewelry that a Grandparent gave you.


This is a bracelet from Alchemy Gothic that my Nan got me for Christmas a year or so ago. I love it! It's probably one of my most expensive pieces of jewellery because I usually buy cheap stuff from Claire's (I'm hardc0re like that...). I adore it! <3

Today's outfit is actually what I've just changed into after work... my shoes were killing me, which somehow meant I had to change my whole outfit. ;-) (Except the undershirt and tights, just FYI). On the plus side, my hair is dry now so I could don my new felt hat. :-D Tonight's plans include a trip to the local public house and a bit of stargazing with friends; the perfect opportunity to showcase a new accessory!

You may have a closer look at my lovely hattie. ;-)

4 comments:

AsylumAlice said...

Wow! You have one awesome grandma!

Morticia Merle said...

That necklace is BEAUTIFUL!

V said...

Oooh! That bracelet is lovely! Xxxx:)

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

DUDE. THAT OUTFIT IS ADORABLE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...