THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 21 June 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 12

12. A piece of jewellery that everyone compliments you on.

I would have to say that my most-complimented jewellery item is this spider ring (I have an immense collection of spider jewellery, which is kind of ironic as I'm scared of spiders), which I got for £4 from my local fancy dress shop. I love fancy dress and costume jewellery, as long as it's not *too* tacky...

Yes, I need to do my nails. >.<

So this was today's work outfit... I love my necklace and am annoyed that it was facing the wrong way in the main picture! I would have taken another but my camera chose that moment to run out of battery.

4 comments:

xxxx little darkling xxxx said...

I terrified of spiders too, and even having spider jewellery makes me freak out!

linnea-maria said...

Your ring is beautiful! Love how it stretch over several fingers! I only have one jewellery with spiders, an antique brosche I got from my grandmother I used it on a jacket and the leg broke, I have to mend it at a jeweller.

AsylumAlice said...

Oh, lovely ring! I actually adore spiders and believe that they bring good luck. :)

Vamp Fox said...

That's an awesome ring. I have a few spider rings but they're not nearly as cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...