THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 28 June 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 14

Yes, I have a very elastic interpretation of  '30 days'. Bear with me.... :-S

14. Cute socks.

These lace socks have big satin bows on the backs too. :-3 The only problem is that they are a pretty unflattering length so I only wear them when I'm willing to put in the time and effort to make them look half-decent.

Today I'm covered in paint from a donation that was brought into the shop (leaky paint tin, how dare you splash on my good jeans, dammit) and just about to get changed to go out for a meal with my darling girls, so I'll give you an outfit picture from yesterday.
Edited for derpface removal. It was bad, trust me.

NOO SHOOZ.
These were an impulse buy on Monday from a bridal shop, of all places. I saw them in the window and scared the nice shop lady by battening on to them like a leech. Even in the sale they were damned expensive, but a girl's gotta have nice shoes.

With the Danmeister.
Also, because I am apparently five years old, yesterday I made a pin-up cartoon of myself. Go here to make your own.

14 comments:

Poisoned Beauty said...

My Word! I love those shoes, they are just beautiful! And your outfits are cute, so much lace :P. Now i want to go make a pin-up of myself <3

AsylumAlice said...

Ooooo...shooooes!

BallerinaDark said...

I love the dolldivine pin up maker!! I remember making a post about it long time ago in Gothic Divine Magazine ;) It also has gothic lolita, steampunk and victorian dolls to dress up :D

PS. Those shoes are wow!!

Ciao



B-Dark


gothicdivinemagazine.blogspot.com

Serenity said...

Haha! Gotta love the martini. :D And I love those shooooooes! <3!

Ali-Krysta said...

Hi Sophie, I'm newly acquainted to goth as a subculture, and although I had thought of myself as goth for many years (and not always by the typical stereotypes) I have found that there are many differences and also I am finding that in many ways, I am very sheltered, not having much access to anything other than the mainstream. I have questions and from your blog it seems that you are quite well integrated and may be able to give your advice, or create a post inviting comments? It would be a bit long-winded for me to write everything, so is there another way I can contact you?
Thankyou,
Ali

AsylumAlice said...

Hi! I tagged you here: http://alicesaversion.blogspot.com/2012/06/fear-tag.html if you want to do it!

Bats said...

Hi! I'm the Anon who commented a few days ago about starting a blog...thank you! You can now find me at http://craftybat.blogspot.com/ Pop over and check it out if you like! Also, I have to express some serious shoe envy. Those are awesome!

Amy Asphodel said...

Ali-Krysta, if you mean me I'm available at ultimategothguide@hotmail.co.uk (although to warn you I am verrrry slow at answering emails :-/)

Honey said...

Oooh! how I drool over anything Ironfist!! I'd love a pair of their Zombie heels!

I made my own pin-up doll, check it out here if you want haha, I wish I were as THIN as my doll - but everything else is at least somewhat accurate haha!

www.seafoamvalentine.blogspot.co.uk

Womens Leather Jacket said...

Lovely outfit. I loves your shoes and esp those laced sleeves. Love it :)

GothBarbie said...

HA! I'm about to buy that pair of shoes too! Do they fit nicely? True to size? LOVE THEM!!!!! All Hail the wedge!!!!

Amy Asphodel said...

GothBarbie - the sizes come up pretty small so be careful!

GothBarbie said...

Thanks for the tip! I wish I could find them in a store to try them on - but I've only seen them online...oh well!

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

Iron Fist shoes!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...