THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, 1 June 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 7

7. A cute outfit of yours.

This is hardly anything ground-breaking and requires a few more accessories, but I do love my Gothic Beauty T-shirt. My poofy skirt is my second-fave and my purple New Rocks will be worn until they fall apart.

Today's outfit was kind of an error... firstly, I thought Red and Black Week started today so last night before going out I scurried around to lay out an outfit for the morning. Then when I actually got up this morning the outfit I'd laid out didn't work together so I had to find something else in one hell of a hurry. The result was this, which I'm not very excited about, and to add insult to injury I got pen on my shirt. :-/ I did like my make-up today though.



7 comments:

Nightwind said...

You always manage to look so good in every outfit you wear Amy. I love your creativity.

Amy Asphodel said...

Thank you! <3

V said...

Oh my god, Amy that red shirt is gorgeous! Xxx:)

Caroline Carnivorous said...

Absolutely love that cute outfit! :'D <3

Raven said...

How do you do it? Make-up, clothes, always gorgeous. And the pen on your shirt? Apparently milk is supposed to get it out, but be careful, that shirt looks like a fine weave.

Anonymous said...

You know, a good cure for pen ink on a shirt, really cheap hairspray =)

wings unharnessed said...

@Anon

yeah, cheap hairspray is really good for a lot of stains... I had to use it on my jeans once, because my mom didn't like my highlighter doodles... I don't blame her, since it was most definetly not my best work...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...