THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 14 June 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 9

9. A cute dress/skirt.

As it happens, my dad gave me this cute skirt on Monday! It's Poizen Industries and I love it because the top layer can be ruched to create a poofy bustle-y effect or left down. I'm also a sucker for anything cerise. <3

Also, since the weather has turned warm again - for today at least - I had a chance to show off my new sunglasses from Restyle! They have little ankhs at the side, awwww... <3



7 comments:

xxxx little darkling xxxx said...

You look amazing! I wish I had a skirt that colour! And the same goes for the top. I'm obsessed with anything dark red with black! So vampirey! :-)

V said...

That's a pretty outfit Amy! Cerise really suits you Xxxx:)

Sarah Silence said...

I want it!

AsylumAlice said...

Those sunglasses look so pretty on you! I can't wear sunglasses because I have big bulky prescription glasses...feh, time for contacts!

Hollie said...

Wow I love everything about this outfit :) x

MorticiaFan1 said...

I absolutely love everything in that outfit! Especially the tights!

† A Lady Blue † said...

I love ur sunglasses. Good outfit! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...