THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Liebster Award

I was tagged by Morticia Merle at Live.Love.Goth and TwistedPrincess at Darkling Dreams. Thank you both very much!

The Rules:
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
  • Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  • Got to their page and tell them.
  • No tag backs.
11 Things About Me:
  1. Today I dip-dyed my hair green again.
  2. Yesterday I impulse bought a pair of £55 Iron Fist shoes from a bridal shop.
  3. I really hate making or receiving phone calls.
  4. I love lowbrow art.
  5. I'm hoping to raise enough money to join a charity trek to the Everest base camp in March.
  6. I figured out how to send Tweets from my phone yesterday and then realised I had nothing to say.
  7. I really overuse the term 'YOLO' (you only live once).
  8. I read Company magazine.
  9. I drink a lot of goat's milk.
  10. Yes, I do love Tim Burton, but my favourite director is Guillermo del Toro.
  11. For several years my favourite movie was Some Kind of Wonderful (which, just FYI, features The March Violets).
Questions I Was Asked:
  1. (From Morticia) Your Favorite Actor? Johnny Depp, nothing will ever top Edward Scissorhands for me.
  2. Favorite Blog? Midnight Waltz on a Moonlit Autumn.
  3. Are You Afraid Of The Dark? Yes... ssh!
  4. Favorite Music Genre? Darkwave.
  5. If you had One Million Dollars, How Would You Spend It? Quickly.
  6. Do You Have a Talent? I read really fast... does that count?
  7. Your Favorite Book? Lost Souls by Poppy Z. Brite and Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. That's being really strict with myself because there are many others I consider favourites.
  8. How Many Pets Have You Had? About ten I think, not counting goldfish.
  9. Can You See Ghosts? Not that I'm aware of. Some friends and I are trying to arrange a weekend to go camping at a spot that's reportedly haunted (by a banshee, no less!) so I promise to report any sightings. ;-) I did have a pretty freaky experience once, though... you can read about it here.
  10. Most Embarrassing Moment? When I walked most of the way down Bournemouth seafront with my skirt folded up at the back, revealing my tasteful Batman undercrackers.
  11. Your Favorite Old T.V. Show? No prizes for guessing it's The Addams Family.
  12. (From TwistedPrincess) Biggest inspiration? I have so many... if I had to pick just one I guess it would be Adora BatBrat, as she reminds me that growing older and having a family doesn't mean giving in to the beige brigade.
  13. Favorite book? As above!
  14. Places you'd like to visit? New Orleans, California, Leipzig, Morocco, Mexico City, Prague, Venice, India... I've never been abroad further than Wales so I want to travel pretty much everywhere! France is exotic to me! >.<
  15. Fictional crush? Louis du Pont du Lac.
  16. Favorite item of clothing? At the moment, my new Augustine T-shirt from the Lowbrow Art Company.
  17. Favorite song? Winterborn by The Cruxshadows.
  18. Something you can't wait for? Whitby Goth Weekend - my first ever!
  19. Biggest fear? Burning alive :-S
  20. Something you can't live without? Hugs.
  21. Pet peeves? People who sniff and snuffle in my shop all the time. Just BLOW your freaking nose!
  22. Plans for the future? I don't really plan, I like to be surprised.
I'm Tagging:

I'm going to cheat again... if you haven't yet received this award and you'd like to answer my questions, you may tag yourselves. ;-)

Questions to Answer:
  1. Do you have any tattoos (if not, what would you have) and what do they mean?
  2. What was the last book you read?
  3. Do you have a motto?
  4. What website do you spend the most time on?
  5. What was your last purchase?
  6. What do you give the most priority to in life?
  7. What would your last words be?
  8. Describe your perfect romantic date.
  9. What was the best live gig you ever saw?
  10. What was the last nightmare you had?
  11. Do you have any phobias?

3 comments:

Merrihel Wednesday said...

May I tag me then? Pretty please?

BTW, visit California! It's beautiful here, and laid out like a tiny country- in the southern Great Basin area the ocean, mountains, and desert are within a few hours' drive of each other. Also, we have the Getty. :)

AsylumAlice said...

Hey! Your favorite book is also my favorite book!

Amy Asphodel said...

Merrihel - of COURSE you can! :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...