THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Things I Love Thursday!

Hey lovelies! :-D Happy Solstice to all of you. I'm excited because I just got confirmation for my latest tattoo appointment on August 1st, a little early birthday present to myself. ;-)

But enough about that for now! This week, I'm loving:

  • My job. Seriously. Look what was waiting for me when I wandered into the back room this morning:

Another spider brooch for my collection... bad photo, sorry. It's abdomen is made of amber.



I KNOW RIGHT.

  • Receiving art and letters from you spooky people all around the world. In the post this week I had a letter from a lovely lady named Teresa in Alabama; a cute sketch from Miss Eva of Early Autopsy & White Scissors (I must write back at some point >.<) and online I was delighted by this piece of art by Christine!
.:Amy:. (c) WinglessxXxAngel (DeviantArt)

  • Swift delivery from MusicNonStop. Ordered RazorBladeKisses CD yesterday. Got it today. You people are awesome.

13 comments:

linnea-maria said...

Envyy! Those purple boots rock! I wish you a happy Litha!

Alexandriaweb said...

Awesome boots are AWESOME!

Nocturne said...

Hello Amy! Happy Summer Solstice! I had a picnic in my local cemetery yesterday evening to celebrate! What did you do?

Morticia Merle said...

Would you mind if I did something this on my blog, like a weekly Things I Love Thursday? I will make sure to give you credit for the original idea!

Lilly Peppermint said...

Those boots... Wow. xxx

katysioux said...

Great finds! I'm a bit jealous, we don't get any stuff that nifty in the thrift stores where I live.

Loupie said...

I love the amber spider, where can I get a job that gives me stuff like that :p

Amy Asphodel said...

Morticia Merle - go right ahead! and don't worry about crediting me, I certainly don't own the idea. :-)

Morticia Merle said...

Really? Thanks!

BlacKat said...

Forgive me if this is a stupid question - but how exactly does one go about contacting you?

Amy Asphodel said...

BlacKat - not at all!

I'm on Twitter @AmyAsphodel, or I have email ultimategothguide@hotmail.co.uk (I did have a link in the sidebar for a while but I was inundated with spam >.<)

Evelynne Mae said...

I'm in love with those red converse. :) They're awesome!

azalea said...

those purple boots are awesome! and i just discovered a new band thanks to your saying you got a new cd thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...