THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, 6 July 2012

30 Day Clothing Challenge: Day 16 and 17

16. You and someone wearing matching clothes.

I had to dig right back through all my old photos for this! This is me and Jodie on my 17th birthday (I think it was) showing off our newly-learnt bellydance 'skills'.

We made our tops out of band T-shirts I had lying around. Aren't we cute?
17. An article of clothing that you made or altered.

I've put 16 and 17 together to make this post a little longer and (hopefully) a bit more interesting!
It's not the clearest picture, but I handpainted the patches I made fot this jacket (Poizen Industries). There's one on each sleeve - one is The Cruxshadows and the other is The Sisters of Mercy. I tried to make a stencil but bodged it so I painted them freehand instead.

FYI, this picture was taken outside the primary school that Bronwyn and I both went to. We found ourselves walking past it the other week on a girl's night out - we had dinner at a nearby pub. Allow me to spam you with some pictures in lieu of a proper outfit post.








3 comments:

Dani DeathBiscuit said...

Too cute! I wanna do this challenge o_o

Anonymous said...

What are the purple boots in the picture? They're beautiful!

Amy Asphodel said...

Thank you! They are from Underground England; I was lucky because they were donated to the secondhand shop where I work. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...